News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Week4paug Ultimate Matchup Madness

Started by runawayjimbo, July 09, 2012, 01:34:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gah

Quote from: UncleEbinezer on August 01, 2012, 04:10:48 PM
Quote from: runawayjimbo on August 01, 2012, 12:10:46 PM
Quote from: UncleEbinezer on August 01, 2012, 10:48:24 AM
Quote from: mistercharlie on August 01, 2012, 10:45:00 AM
Quote from: UncleEbinezer on August 01, 2012, 10:41:09 AM
Quote from: runawayjimbo on August 01, 2012, 09:22:14 AM
I was hoping to wrap up Rd 2 tonight but there's still some really tight matchups so I think we can go with the staggered close like last time (mostly because I've been too busy and need to catch up on some voting :wink:). We should have no problem making up time in these last few rounds since there's only a handful of head-to-heads.

I updated each poll with the closing time so make sure to get your vote in if you haven't already.

Wed, 8/1, 10pm EST
Ghost
Bowie
YEM (I was surprised how lopsided this was)
Gin

Thurs, 8/2, 10pm EST
Tweezer
Stash
Reba
Mike's

You know one of the poll options is you can say how many days its open and then it will automatically close.
He tried that at first but then found out that only a mod could change them. I like the staggered end dates.

It just seems like a lot of work.  Maybe its not so bad with a few polls, but considering the big madness consists of 32 polls in round 1, I'll let the system manage it for me.  And they are staggered...by a few seconds.    :-P

What Mr C said. Also, talk to your boy, GAH. He's the one who fucked it all up in the first place. :wink:

It hasn't been too bad but you're right, doing it for 32 polls might be a bit much.

Lets get one thing straight here...GAH IS NOT my boy, he's my bitch!

I don't have the energy today for an amusing quip, so I'll let the emoticon handle this

:shakehead:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

runawayjimbo

Alright, the head to head matchups were fun but now it gets interesting as the top versions go up against each other. Let's try to stick to the schedule so we can close it out the night leg 2 opens. Because I don't know about you, but after this tournament all I can think about is Trey's slick new tone all up in my face.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

khalpin

Quote from: runawayjimbo on August 02, 2012, 11:29:13 PM
Because I don't know about you, but after this tournament all I can think about is Trey's slick new tone all up in my face.
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

runawayjimbo

Polls close tonight, bitches. Providence Bowie is the only blowout so make sure you get your picks in. Final Four starts tomorrow.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

gah

I wouldn't mind seeing a  :syf: version of this done in the fall.

VDB

This was fun. What should the next version be? Only songs released in 3.0?  :samurai:
Is this still Wombat?

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

PIE-GUY

Include covers debuted in 3.0 and played at least ten times... just to make it interesting.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

emay

gah

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.