News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Happy Birthday, McGrupp!

Started by Augustus, December 27, 2012, 05:00:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

blatboom

Quote from: McGrupp on December 27, 2012, 10:34:19 AM
Having a monumental happy hour celebration at my neighborhood bar up the street with a bunch of friends. Barnesy, phil, and Igbo will all be in attendance.

the fuck

McGrupp

Quote from: blatboom on December 27, 2012, 10:48:39 AM
Having a monumental happy hour celebration at my neighborhood bar up the street with a bunch of friends. Barnesy, phil, and Igbo will all be in attendance.

the fuck

and uh...

forgive me. I took some sort of girly "shooter" last night at midnight (forced on me) and I'm not on top of my game right now.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

McGrupp

Quote from: blatboom on December 27, 2012, 10:48:39 AM

the fuck

You did get a PHONE CALL from me last night if that evens out the specialness playing field.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

blatboom

no worries I look forward to the sloppy mess you shall become tonight

sophist

Quote from: DoW on December 27, 2012, 06:27:36 AM
happy birthday

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Pholy M. Pia

"Be in your own movie." - Ken Kesey

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

mbw

Having a monumental happy hour celebration at my neighborhood bar up the street with a bunch of friends. Barnesy, phil, and Igbo will all be in attendance. You're all invited, too.

we expect pics of mcgrupp on the floor.

Undermind

Happy Birthday dude!  Enjoy the day.
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

susep

rowjimmy

Sorry I'm gonna miss the deconstruction of McNast tonight. Have fun dude.

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

phil

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on December 27, 2012, 11:20:09 AM
Having a monumental happy hour celebration at my neighborhood bar up the street with a bunch of friends. Barnesy, phil, and Igbo will all be in attendance. You're all invited, too.

we expect pics of mcgrupp on the floor.

I got some ones from birthdays past but will work on snagging new pics of passed out fleet turd tonight
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.