News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

9/1 - Dick's Sporting Goods Park- Denver, CO- Live Setlist Thread

Started by PIE-GUY, September 01, 2013, 10:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marmar

ouchies......yeah...last night was decent...but....off in a weird way?
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Marmar

did anyone else notice trey totally skipped the chance at taking a solo and just went to the composed section......

laaaaaaaame

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Marmar

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Marmar

twatts

Wife is down for the count...  Guess she couldn't hang three nights...  What is she going to do about Hampton?!?  Lol!!

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Marmar

Hicks

Looking solid so far, those are all songs I like to hear in a first set.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Marmar

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Marmar on September 01, 2013, 11:11:22 PM
Nice...Sky to end the set?

no way - they haven't even been on stage an hour.

Also... "WE LOVE DICKS!!"  lulz
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

kellerb

I showed up exactly during the pause, which is a weird thing.  "Wait, why is this concert silent and they're standing still.  OH THIS MUST BE THE PAUSE IN DIVIDED SKY"

Bobafett