News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

10/19 - Hampton Coliseum - Hampton, VA - Live Setlist Thread

Started by whatapiper, October 19, 2013, 08:02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whatapiper

10/19 Hampton Coliseum, Hampton VA

Set I: Bathtub Gin, Moma Dance, Tube> Fast Enough For You, Ballad of Curtis Lowe, Yamar, Stealing Time from the Faulty Plan, My Sweet One, Mike's Song> I am Hydrogen> Weekapaug

Set II: Ghost> *Down with Disease> Steam, Prince Caspian, Boogie on Reggae Woman, Theme from the Bottom, The Wedge, Silent in the Morning, Harry Hood

E: Quinn the Eskimo

*Unfinished
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

whatapiper

I will definitely be distracted with my seven week old baby and my eight-year-old son but here goes. Punch opener to set the mood right
beginning to end
we belong

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

whatapiper

Yeah, figured. Anyone have a little link they feel like sending my way, much appreciated.
beginning to end
we belong

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

mehead

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Superfreakie

I'll be popping in and out. Hoping they bring the heat tonight.  :rawk:
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

mehead

VA $l!m

well,,,, there is absolutely nothing on cable tonight... unless you wanna watch one of the Twilight movies.
pretty sure i've seen this one though. :|
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

sunrisevt

Quote from: birdman on October 19, 2013, 08:06:06 PM
Go sox!

:rawk:

ALCS and the LST with my girl falling asleep next to me? My cup runs over.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.