News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish on Fallon

Started by mistercharlie, October 04, 2016, 05:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbw

About 1000% better than the leno Twist.

anthrax

i liked the horns.  i like horns.  phish with horns is good.  i expect horns on hallows eve.  (trey's shirt made me a little bit horny.)

WhatstheUse?

I too expect horns on Halloween.
Bring in the dude!

WhatstheUse?

Wait, I said I'd have 'no expectations'. Shit, scratch that!
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on October 13, 2016, 08:26:40 PM
Wait, I said I'd have 'no expectations'. Shit, scratch that!

What if they did Beggar's Banquet and actually played No Expectations that night?!?!?!?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Lifeboy

I'm sure that's not the first time he's worn an $800 (or more) shirt. And I'm willing to bet Mike wears outfits worth more almost regularly.

We just happened to notice this one.

They're worth dozens of millions of dollars. Is their expensive taste really worth talking about this much?
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

ytowndan

Quote from: mbw on October 13, 2016, 08:03:43 PM

I'm sure I watched it at the time, but I don't really remember it.  Was it that bad?
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: ytowndan on October 13, 2016, 09:06:32 PM

I'm sure I watched it at the time, but I don't really remember it.  Was it that bad?

Yikes. Trey looks horrible. And high.

Page not far behind.
Bring in the dude!

mbw

And their best imo is Farmhouse on Conan.

Bobafett

I've been high like that before where things seem to be in slower time but they are in fact at normal time.  That's how pages breaks sound to me! Le drag on.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

ph92

Quote from: Bobafett on October 14, 2016, 12:18:40 AM
I've been high like that before where things seem to be in slower time but they are in fact at normal time.  That's how pages breaks sound to me! Le drag on.
I know that feel for sure. They both look so damn dazed.

As for the shirt? Balls of steel, this guy. I can't lie though. I miss the days of highlighter Mike, and wizard garment Trey
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

jam>

That was there day off after the Vegas run and a night in Phoenix.

Sidenote: I was with about 20 friends in the audience of The Price is Right that day. We were all wearing red AC/DC Bag shirts. My friend was called up (high on acid) and bet closest but went over. Some nice octogenarians near us thought because of the shirts that we may all be swingers.

mistercharlie

Quote from: jam> on October 14, 2016, 09:46:50 AM

That was there day off after the Vegas run and a night in Phoenix.

Sidenote: I was with about 20 friends in the audience of The Price is Right that day. We were all wearing red AC/DC Bag shirts. My friend was called up (high on acid) and bet closest but went over. Some nice octogenarians near us thought because of the shirts that we may all be swingers.

:clap:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

ytowndan

Yikes!  No wonder I blocked that out of my mind!

Agreed, 1000% better. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Caravan2001

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on October 13, 2016, 09:34:30 PM
Quote from: ytowndan on October 13, 2016, 09:06:32 PM

Yikes. Trey looks horrible. And high.

Page not far behind.

They did not sleep one wink from Vegas through Shoreline.  None of us did.  That whole week and a half is a fucking blur....

I enjoyed this latest Fallon appearance.  They played pretty well.