News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

!!!NBA!!!

Started by VA $l!m, February 22, 2012, 10:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

Heartbreaking ending last night, but give Maxey credit he went off.

Hang in there Knicks fans!
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

emay

Yeah crazy series. Late game tomorrow too 7 MST. 

VA $l!m

epic series.
Brunson is legit.
love this team.
Pacers Knicks should be a good series.

also,
really excited for this Wolves Nuggets series.
should be a banger.

Caravan2001

Love seeing MN emerge as a contender. Would love to see them take down the nugs. The Knicks series was amazing, stoked (and nervous) for tonight. Knicks are favored so...

susep

sidebar topic:  what's up with travelling in the NBA?  It is absolutely atrocious.  So blatant.  Are the refs blind?  Is this by design, not calling travels?  The lack of quality officiating especially related to travel calls is ruining the legacy of the NBA.  If a ref misses a travel call, he/she should be fined!  That would realign these blatant no calls real quick.       

VA $l!m

Quote from: susep on May 06, 2024, 05:27:59 PMsidebar topic:  what's up with travelling in the NBA?  It is absolutely atrocious.  So blatant.  Are the refs blind?  Is this by design, not calling travels?  The lack of quality officiating especially related to travel calls is ruining the legacy of the NBA.  If a ref misses a travel call, he/she should be fined!  That would realign these blatant no calls real quick.       
i might disagree.
i think it's called pretty tight these days according to the rules.
what's considered a travel these days is pretty strict.

VA $l!m

Quote from: Caravan2001 on May 06, 2024, 04:00:24 PMLove seeing MN emerge as a contender. Would love to see them take down the nugs. The Knicks series was amazing, stoked (and nervous) for tonight. Knicks are favored so...
yeah. i was pullin for Minn last year then they imploded, but this year they have shown alot more resolve, along with Edwards continued improvement... the roster is just a banger when healthy.

denver is in serious shit after last night.
i guess murray is hurt?
idk, i was sorta suprised they let LAkers stick around and figured that'd wake them up, but they definitely don't look as deep this year bench wise and i think it's hurting them.
Same could be said for NY though... we look real thin vs the Pacers. I am definitely concerned for our sustainability in this series, but i guess as long as Brunson scores 40 every night LOL...

VA $l!m

welp. knicks running out of players.
helluva run though.

Caravan2001

Denver came alive for sure last night. Let's see if the C's come back tonight
Quote from: VA $l!m on May 07, 2024, 10:30:59 AM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on May 06, 2024, 04:00:24 PMLove seeing MN emerge as a contender. Would love to see them take down the nugs. The Knicks series was amazing, stoked (and nervous) for tonight. Knicks are favored so...
yeah. i was pullin for Minn last year then they imploded, but this year they have shown alot more resolve, along with Edwards continued improvement... the roster is just a banger when healthy.

denver is in serious shit after last night.
i guess murray is hurt?
idk, i was sorta suprised they let LAkers stick around and figured that'd wake them up, but they definitely don't look as deep this year bench wise and i think it's hurting them.
Same could be said for NY though... we look real thin vs the Pacers. I am definitely concerned for our sustainability in this series, but i guess as long as Brunson scores 40 every night LOL...