News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Trey Solo Acoustic Winter 2018

Started by VDB, November 27, 2017, 08:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VDB

QuoteTrey Anastasio has announced 2018 solo acoustic tour dates. Tickets will be available through a real time pre-sale beginning tomorrow, November 28 at 12pm ET at treytickets.shop.ticketstoday.com. General on-sale will begin this Friday, December 1 at 10am ET at trey.com/tour.

Trey Anastasio 2018 Solo Acoustic Tour Dates

2/8 Mayo Performing Arts Center, Morristown, NJ
2/9 State Theatre, Ithaca, NY
2/10 Sanders Theatre, Cambridge, MA
2/12 Byham, Pittsburgh, PA
2/13 Grand Opera House, Wilmington, DE
2/14 Sixth and I, Washington, DC
2/16 Carolina Theatre, Durham, NC
2/17 Knight Theatre Charlotte, NC
2/18 Classic Center, Athens, GA
Is this still Wombat?

rowjimmy

PIE-GUY

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 27, 2017, 08:39:30 PM
$85 for DC tix.

Would pay if in my town... unlike D&Co which I am clearly not willing to pay for.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mbw

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 27, 2017, 08:39:30 PM
$85 for DC tix.

That's a lot of cash for one guy, a guitar and a spotlight.

VDB

Figures I would have a conflict the weekend of the Charlotte show.
Is this still Wombat?

jasonsobel

I'll be trying to get tickets for the Cambridge show.  The Sanders Theater is a beautiful venue.  But it's small and tickets are going to be hard to get.
sing me back home before I die

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Marmar

I'll be in Ithaca.....

Kinda full circle for me, seein Trey solo in the very same venue where I first saw Phish as a teenager.....
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

ph92

I'm gonna try for ATL. Good reason to dust off the fancy clothes
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

emay

Dang wish I could hit Carolina Theater that would be sick.
Classic Center is alright, saw STS9 there a while ago. I remember security being super strict.
DC synagogue on Vday would be a sweet date.

pcr3

Quote from: jasonsobel on November 27, 2017, 10:34:13 PM
I'll be trying to get tickets for the Cambridge show.  The Sanders Theater is a beautiful venue.  But it's small and tickets are going to be hard to get.

I'll be trying as well, but not too optimistic.  It is an incredible venue built for lectures prior to amplification being a thing.  So, it's pretty damn perfect acoustically.  I've seen the Flecktones, Grisman Quintet, and Joshua Redman there, all of which were great.

And no, I do not have any in on getting tix there.  Birdman already asked...
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

pcr3

I got a single to the Cambridge show after about 30 minutes of clicking.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: pcr3 on November 28, 2017, 11:11:17 AM

I'll be trying as well, but not too optimistic.  It is an incredible venue built for lectures prior to amplification being a thing.  So, it's pretty damn perfect acoustically.  I've seen the Flecktones, Grisman Quintet, and Joshua Redman there, all of which were great.

agreed, great venue
I saw Redman there too - must have been around 94 or 95.
That will be a great venue for Trey. Working that w/e - trying to pull a switch
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

rowjimmy

Quote from: slslbs on November 28, 2017, 02:15:40 PM

agreed, great venue

???

pcr3

Quote from: slslbs on November 28, 2017, 02:15:40 PM

agreed, great venue

I'm pretty sure I saw Redman in 95, maybe 96.  Perhaps we were at the same show... :beers: