News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Jauntee Winter Tour 2018 (West Coast!)

Started by WhatstheUse?, December 21, 2017, 12:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

August

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: August on February 12, 2018, 11:41:36 AM
Been loving these shows!

Nice! Glad to hear you're listening.

We started our jaunt Northwestern-ward this past week and have played 3 shows in Montana so far. Livingston and Big Sky were pretty slow but tonight was a rager in Bozeman! Buncha grizzley-ass hippies up here!

So incredibly excited to get up to WA and OR in the next couple weeks!  :banana:

ETA: HERE is that Bozeman show. For some reason one of our mics didn't record this night so it's a mono mix but still listenable. Debuted a new song and had a 30 min jam on another new-ish song
Bring in the dude!

whatapiper

Sick show in Seattle last night and some Zappa! You guys exceeded Seattle's expectations, the whole crew was stoked. Can't wait for you to make it back, please come in the summer! You'll have a great turnout. Not to be missed fellas, wish I could make it south to hang with JP, Hicks and Caravan.

Congrats Scott, you guys made an impression!
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

JPhishman

WOOOHOOOOO Can't wait for these fellas to show Portland what's up!

:rawk:
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

whatapiper

Here's a video my buddy took last night!

We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

mbw

Quote from: whatapiper on March 01, 2018, 05:37:18 PM

They would be good if they had a decent guitar player.

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

pcr3

Quote from: mbw on March 01, 2018, 07:42:39 PM
Quote from: whatapiper on March 01, 2018, 05:37:18 PM

They would be good if they had a decent guitar player.

It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta do it.

Have fun tonight boys.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

fastfingers12

That's a hundred nineteen to you and me

Hicks

Awesome time last night at the long awaited first Jauntee Portland show! 

Music was killer, especially the drummer or as I like to call him, the "Phil Collins" of the jamband scene.

They drew a decent crowd for their first time through on a weeknight and used a local lighting guy that worked out well. 

Good to meet fastfingers for the first time and kick it with the homiez.

One perplexing thing though, no Portland in Portland?  Seems like a bit of am oversight. 

Oh well, gotta leave something for next time! 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Hicks on March 02, 2018, 12:24:09 PM

One perplexing thing though, no Portland in Portland?  Seems like a bit of am oversight. 

Willbot has never seen a Willbot the Chillbot. Such is the Jauntee way.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Caravan2001

Great show last night.  Had to dip early but loved what I saw.  Live and Let Die jam ftw.  Can't wait until they come back.  Might try and go tomorrow but it's gonna be tough as I have something else going on in early evening (and it's an hour away). But might try and make it happen.  Good times!

Caravan2001

Quote from: Hicks on March 02, 2018, 12:24:09 PM
Awesome time last night at the long awaited first Jauntee Portland show! 

Music was killer, especially the drummer or as I like to call him, the "hairy Phil Collins" of the jamband scene.

They drew a decent crowd for their first time through on a weeknight and used a local lighting guy that worked out well. 

Good to meet fastfingers for the first time and kick it with the homiez.

fyp

WhatstheUse?

Oh hellz yeah! So, so, soooo good to finally play Portland and see y'all! (I missed ya Todd, but thanks for coming out!)

I have so much love for this city and the people in it - It just may be my favorite city in the US. It's just so... welcoming. Everyone and anyone is accepted for exactly who they are. It's a simple concept, but I've never seen as widely embraced as I do in Portland.

I honestly can't wait to be back. We have some routing hang-ups that won't allow us to return this summer  but we'll be back in 2018!!!!

As for no "Portland" in Portland..... definitely not an oversight ;) too easy....
Bring in the dude!

JPhishman

So happy for The Jauntee finally making it out here and crushing it right out of the gates. Honestly both the band and our Portland crowd surpassed my expectations. We had a solid crowd raging on a weeknight til after 1am! It worked out great that there wasn't a solid enough support act available or band to co-bill with because this is a band that should be playing 2 set shows. Tons of material and the ability to stretch it out. Caton is just slaying it. Can't wait for the next one!  :wtu:  :beers:
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie