News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Jauntee Winter Tour 2018 (West Coast!)

Started by WhatstheUse?, December 21, 2017, 12:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

kellerb

Four Montana shows?  That's more Montana shows than any band has every had!

Hicks

Woo hoo!  Obviously will be at The Goodfoot, but might go to Hood River too! 

Hope the roads are clear for you guys!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

pcr3

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

emay

mistercharlie

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on December 21, 2017, 01:04:45 PM
With Leftover Salmon  :crazy:

My thoughts exactly! Moving up in the world like elevators and shit.  :clap:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on December 21, 2017, 01:04:45 PM
With Leftover Salmon  :crazy:

Definitely extremely excited for this show.

Quote from: Hicks on December 21, 2017, 02:20:28 PM
Hope the roads are clear for you guys!

For real. I'm nervous already!

Quote from: birdman on December 21, 2017, 03:13:14 PM
This is bullshit

<3   I'd expect nothing less.
Bring in the dude!

Caravan2001

Left my message in the other thread lol.  Tour looks good.  That's some serious bouncing around Washington and Oregon.  You guys are gonna be stoked in Enterprise!  It's in the middle of freaking nowhere.

whatapiper

Just got an email from the Nectar lounge that The Juantee is coming to town in February!!!! So stoked, Scott I'll make a point of reaching out. Let me know if you need any local tips, send me a message if so. BAM!
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

anthrax