News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2017-12-30 Madison Square Garden New York, NY

Started by PIE-GUY, December 30, 2017, 08:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Tomapella

I actually kinda dig the slower tempo, it's a different groove than they're used to. There aren't too many 3/4 jams they do, and Page is killing it.

rowjimmy

omg, the Slow Brother is sick already then Trey starts playing the melody with his octave pedal dumping two octaves and shit is just nuts.

mbw

rowjimmy

Timings via @bizarchive
12/30/17 Set 1: 77 minutes

Mike's Song 8
I Am Hydrogen 3
Weekapaug Groove 8
Tweezer 20
Ass Handed 1
Kill Devil Falls 8
Bathtub Gin 14
Brother 7
More 6

gainesvillegreen

Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

rowjimmy

Quote from: mbw on December 30, 2017, 09:38:04 PM
The year in phish was pretty hillarious.

The Bison donut was particularly good this Summer.

mistercharlie

That looks like an amazing first set! I bet that means set II's a snoozer  :evil:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

DWD set two opener.... All is back to predictable for the moment.

aphineday

I've been enjoying some badass family christmas today, now watching the free Set II opener because I'm too cheap to pop for the full deal for one set haha. DWD is nice, but that first set?!?
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

thechad

"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

mbw

Tomapella

Well that was quite the set opener if I do say so myself :-D  >Steam