News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018/07/20-22 The Gorge Amphitheater - George, WA

Started by Hicks, January 25, 2018, 09:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

Quote from: ph92 on February 10, 2018, 10:51:53 PM
ISO camping space. I refuse to camp with the great unwashed.

I'm fucking pumped. I miss the PNW

Got space at our spots in premier

ph92

Quote from: emay on February 11, 2018, 03:36:40 PM
Quote from: ph92 on February 10, 2018, 10:51:53 PM
ISO camping space. I refuse to camp with the great unwashed.

I'm fucking pumped. I miss the PNW

Got space at our spots in premier
PM sent my dude, thanks!
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

rowjimmy

Getting my wisdom teeth out on 7/20.
couch terr is gonna be lit!

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

emay

Me too, Colorado has been burning up too. Some of the fires are up to 55,000 acres.

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

Hicks

Let's hope it doesn't look like this:

I mean the view, I will look like that regardless. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

anthrax

It's an interesting move doing 3 nights out there.  Do you all think it will help them draw more people?  The amount of extras on the internet is nuts, but I guess the gorge is always like that.  Does anyone sell out the gorge??

Hicks

My pet theory is that Live Nation made them an offer they couldn't refuse to do three nights to try and help keep the venue afloat. 

Sasquatch used to sell out a few years back when they were getting better line ups but now that's dunzo.

I think without the big fest and Phish and DMB only playing every 2-3 years the future of the venue is in doubt. Three days of Phish and DMB this summer should at least help 2018 get into the black. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

anthrax

Quote from: Hicks on July 15, 2018, 06:11:31 PM
My pet theory is that Live Nation made them an offer they couldn't refuse to do three nights to try and help keep the venue afloat. 

Sasquatch used to sell out a few years back when they were getting better line ups but now that's dunzo.

I think without the big fest and Phish and DMB only playing every 2-3 years the future of the venue is in doubt. Three days of Phish and DMB this summer should at least help 2018 get into the black.

Yikes!  Sounds exactly like the situation with Alpine Valley.  Gotta say the demise of Alpine Valley turned into a positive with Phish and Dead choosing Northerly, Wrigley, Soldier Field, and Allstate.   All much better venues in my opinion.  Maybe Phish summer shows in the actual city limits of Seattle and Portland aren't too far away.  Enjoy those Ph Gorge shows!  That shit might not last!!

Caravan2001

yeah, they were saying last time was going to be the last one too.  Venue is living on borrowed time.  There is just nothing out there anymore.  No more Warped either.  And it is in the middle of nowhere.

emay

Whens everyone arriving?

Looks like gonna be getting there about mid day Friday and we will be in Premier

JPhishman

Dolphin should be rollin into gold camping around 9-10 Thursday night.

:crazy:
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

ph92

Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

Caravan2001

Quote from: JPhishman on July 17, 2018, 06:54:27 PM
Dolphin should be rollin into gold camping around 9-10 Thursday night.

:crazy:

Awesome. I am trying to leave town by 1 but I will look for you on the highway.  Prob stopping in Yakima or Ellensberg for dinner.  Staying in Moses Lake that night though.