Author Topic: King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard Thread  (Read 103 times)

Online mistercharlie

• Gave the Book to the Library
  • Gamehendge
  • Moth Kings Hair
King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard Thread
« on: April 07, 2018, 10:11:55 AM »
I'm not sure why we don't have a thread for these guys yet. I know a bunch of us like them, so I created a thread to share what I discovered this morning.
There is a website that has been streaming Nonagon Infinity on an endless loop since it's release. I can't believe it took me this long to hear about it, but I will surely be using it at work quite a bit. It's http://nonagoninfinity.com/

It's an amazing idea! Nonagon is the one album that I prefer to listen to digitally rather than on vinyl because the flips ruin the endlessness.

Speaking of vinyl... My ATO 'Gumbo Stew' Gumboot Soup came yesterday (a few days late), and I noticed that the catalog number is ATO0420.  :smoke:

« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 10:13:47 AM by mistercharlie »
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 
Mister Charlie told you so.

Offline susep

• Gamehendge
Re: King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard Thread
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2018, 11:13:42 AM »
Sketches of Brunswick East remains my most played album in '18.

Online mistercharlie

• Gave the Book to the Library
  • Gamehendge
  • Moth Kings Hair
Re: King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard Thread
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2018, 02:14:15 PM »
Sketches of Brunswick East remains my most played album in '18.

It definitely has a nice mellow sound that I can't get enough of. I even have my boss listening to it now after he heard half of the album while in my office one day.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 
Mister Charlie told you so.