News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

AUG 16 2018 From The Archives Extended Edition OFFICIAL THREAD

Started by mattstick, August 16, 2018, 08:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

kellerb

mattstick

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

anthrax

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

gainesvillegreen

Looks incredible, thanks for the files so quickly, can't wait to listen to this
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

August

Probably the best FTA, IMO.
So many shows here that can be released like 7-2-94, 7-25-99 and 9-12-99

Omaha is mint too, but that's pretty much the meat right there.

gainesvillegreen

Quote from: August on August 17, 2018, 03:48:05 PM
Probably the best FTA, IMO.
So many shows here that can be released like 7-2-94, 7-25-99 and 9-12-99

Omaha is mint too, but that's pretty much the meat right there.

That entire tour has bits and pieces just like this Omaha section, really high levels of playing, but not too many shows with release quality all the way through (although if Chula Vista is release worthy, then....). Fall 96 is crying for 'A Live One' box set type treatment. An entire FTA could be drawn just off that tour, for instance.
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

westcider

so I suppose that's gonna be it for the weekend?  I don't remember ever hearing what the planned Archives schedule was.  i haven't gotten to listen yet, but I'm extremely happy about this (the Archives).  we got stuck in traffic and were finally driving into the DC lot at the end of Whipping Post, great to see that in SBD.  and the Polaris tour closer was a crazy crazy crazy night for me, I'm going to save that track cuz I'm not entirely sure how I'm going to react to it.

also, didn't Kevin use 11/9/95 in the Coventry archives?  interesting...

EDIT: nevermind, it was 10/21/95, which also opened with Tweeprise