News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018-10-20 - Hampton Coliseum - Hampton, VA

Started by ytowndan, October 20, 2018, 11:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ytowndan

PHISH, SATURDAY 10/20/2018
HAMPTON COLISEUM
Hampton, VA   

SET 1: Llama[1], Fuego > Runaway Jim, Bug > Mound, Tela > 46 Days, Fluffhead   

SET 2: First Tube > Tweezer > Dirt > Backwards Down the Number Line > No Men In No Man's Land > Cavern > Gotta Jibboo > The Oh Kee Pa Ceremony > Suzy Greenberg   

ENCORE: Shine a Light   
[1] Performed in a slow funk style
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

aphineday

Solid show! I really enjoyed most of it... I thought Trey seemed pissed at the end of Shine A Light, and just kind of hurried off the stage. Seemed strange.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

ph92

46 days was hot. The energy in the room was absolutely nuts last night. I had a blast.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

VA $l!m

just watched the set openers on youtube, but the energy looked typically Hampton and amazing!
i think the first tube was one of the most i've enjoyed listening to the band in quite awhile. Trey's tone seems less abrasive to me then other recent tours. maybe it was just that song IDK, but gets a big thumbs up from me.
Also, from all the set openers ive seen so far this tour Fish sounds better to me as well, and he's always sorta been the baraometer for me personally.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Caravan2001

Fish was MVP for sure last night.  He was crushing.  I think that might be the best Fuego I have ever heard snd crowd on 46 Days was going off.  First night, everyone in the front rows was sitting there bobbing their heads.  Last night people on the floor were finally getting down.