News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Donations

Started by tet, February 10, 2006, 08:19:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

Hey folks.

As some of you might have noticed, I have added a PayPal donations button in the News Box up above.  This server has a very expensive upkeep due to our bandwidth requirements, and the bill is starting to get a bit out of hand for the couple of us who have been pooling our funds for the last 15 months.  Therefore, anything that people could contribute would be very much appreciated and help us keep these boards up and the music flowin for you guys in the long run. 

There is no profit being made with this! 

Every dollar donated is going to be used solely for paying our monthly server bill, which is currently about $90/month.  I don't think we can offer you a tax credit or anything, but know that your money is being used to help spread the music. 

There is no minimum suggested donation, but if you can spare $1, $5, etc..., we'd be forever grateful  :mrgreen:

Thanks,
Dan (for the entire week4paug.net server t34m)
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

tet

sorry for the cross-post, i'm just not sure if everyone reads the Public Service Announcements section and figured some of you might be interested in this...

and a big thanks to everyone who has donated so far, you know who you are!  (maybe we'll be able to offer you some sort of custom badges if you donate, i'll see if that's feasible)
-Phish

jephrey

Aight, my donation is in!  I hope this helps.
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

tet

received, thank you so much!
-Phish

CRAZYED

sls.stormyrider

Got a postal if we choose another method beside paypal?
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

tet

yup, sent in PM just now...  thanks!! :-D
-Phish

VA $l!m

Quote from: slslbs on February 10, 2006, 11:19:29 PM
Got a postal if we choose another method beside paypal?

--ditto
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

jedifunk

$$ in the paypal account as of............ now.

QuoteDear J Bryce Flory Jr,

This email confirms that you have paid tethead@mac.com
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

jedifunk

also just wanted to give a shout out to the week4paug.net team for all the hard work and generous time, $$, and energy they've put in to making this site the premier phish site on the net.

i love coming here, and am thankful that you guys created such a wonderful space... thanks.
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

tet

and trust me, we're thankful to have the wonderful community that has developed here.  so thank you!! :mrgreen:
-Phish

August

Dear joseph august,

This email confirms that you have paid tethead@mac.com

thanks again
a

tet

and thank you! :mrgreen:
-Phish

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

tet

you guys are awesome! :mrgreen:
-Phish