News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

WOMEN!!!!

Started by antelope19, March 12, 2006, 06:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gundo

Quote from: zimbra on September 16, 2011, 05:15:52 PM
Quote from: Lifeboy on September 16, 2011, 12:57:16 AM
Quote from: zimbra on July 18, 2011, 08:58:36 AM
Quote from: PleasedDog on July 18, 2011, 02:35:11 AM
too much work. One day I will finely come across someone who is actually worthwhile.

Tuesday night bud!

ETA:  You must be doing something right because Saturday night after the bar you were going down on my girlfriend's bestfriend on my couch..

whoa whoa whoa! hahahaa how did i miss this?!? props, gunnar. i'm not even gonna ask who it was....

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

but yeah, they're too much work. i had to drop ol' girl. she was fucking hot, but nothing like me whatsoever.

My girlfriend is awesome
:roll:

zimbra

Quote from: PleasedDog on October 05, 2011, 04:20:42 PM
Quote from: zimbra on September 16, 2011, 05:15:52 PM
Quote from: Lifeboy on September 16, 2011, 12:57:16 AM
Quote from: zimbra on July 18, 2011, 08:58:36 AM
Quote from: PleasedDog on July 18, 2011, 02:35:11 AM
too much work. One day I will finely come across someone who is actually worthwhile.

Tuesday night bud!

ETA:  You must be doing something right because Saturday night after the bar you were going down on my girlfriend's bestfriend on my couch..

whoa whoa whoa! hahahaa how did i miss this?!? props, gunnar. i'm not even gonna ask who it was....

but yeah, they're too much work. i had to drop ol' girl. she was fucking hot, but nothing like me whatsoever.

My girlfriend is awesome
:roll:

Don't make me start son.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Gundo

Quote from: Lifeboy on October 05, 2011, 04:26:18 PM
"honeymoon stage"
I've just been waiting for someone else to start posting in this thread again. Every time I check out the index I see the last post is from Zimbra and I know exactly what it says. "47!"

Gundo

If Zimbra's girl likes Phish so much then why doesn't he get her on the Paug? I think most everyone would appreciate some fresh tuna around here.

Lifeboy

Quote from: PleasedDog on October 15, 2011, 02:53:18 PM
If Zimbra's girl likes Phish so much then why doesn't he get her on the Paug? I think most everyone would appreciate some fresh tuna around here.

Shit, these nerds would run her off within a few hours. And I would probably contribute to that.  :evil:

Plus, she doesn't like Phish/our other music like we like it, and I'm almost positive she doesn't listen to it religiously. She probably likes it just like every other girl in our group likes it - not enough to discuss it unless they're around us or they're at an actual show, so putting hours a day into posting on a message board full of nerds (such as myself), is most likely out of the question.

No posting, and no jams.

eta: plus, you think Jack would even want her posting here? This is the one place where he doesn't have to put up with her.  :evil:
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

VA $l!m

i'm officially off the market.
i've decided my childhood dream of being a monk was the right idea.
your loss ladies.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Gundo

Quote from: Lifeboy on October 15, 2011, 04:51:45 PM

Shit, these nerds would run her off within a few hours. And I would probably contribute to that.  :evil:

Plus, she doesn't like Phish/our other music like we like it, and I'm almost positive she doesn't listen to it religiously. She probably likes it just like every other girl in our group likes it - not enough to discuss it unless they're around us or they're at an actual show, so putting hours a day into posting on a message board full of nerds (such as myself), is most likely out of the question.

No posting, and no jams.

eta: plus, you think Jack would even want her posting here? This is the one place where he doesn't have to put up with her.  :evil:
I wonder how many females are actually registered on the Paug (and have at least 50 posts). Maybe RJ could tell us. But when a girl I know says that she "likes" Phish I can't help but be a complete dick and laugh. I've heard one girl say it sounded like the theme music to Seinfeld. :-D
I think jack would love for what's her face to be on the Paug.  :wink:

VA $l!m

Quote from: PleasedDog on October 15, 2011, 06:10:05 PM

No posting, and no jams.

I wonder how many females are actually registered on the Paug (and have at least 50 posts). Maybe RJ could tell us. But when a girl I know says that she "likes" Phish I can't help but be a complete dick and laugh. I've heard one girl say it sounded like the theme music to Seinfeld. :-D

thats odd. back in the day i probably knew more girls that were into phish than guys.

Lifeboy

Quote from: VA $l!m on October 15, 2011, 06:36:40 PM

No posting, and no jams.

thats odd. back in the day i probably knew more girls that were into phish than guys.

Now that's odd, Slim. Much more odd than what p-dawg said.

But I'm sure there were way fewer females n00bs back in the day than there are now.

Phish shows seem like complete sausage fests now days.

Just about every female that I have met at show that claims to like phish can't name one well-known "jam", and listens to studio versions of character zero and sample. And not just girls my age, but much older.

And they just *LUV* Joy.

Lifeboy

VA $l!m

Quote from: Lifeboy on October 15, 2011, 08:51:22 PM
Quote from: VA $l!m on October 15, 2011, 06:36:40 PM

No posting, and no jams.

Now that's odd, Slim. Much more odd than what p-dawg said.

But I'm sure there were way fewer females n00bs back in the day than there are now.

Phish shows seem like complete sausage fests now days.

Just about every female that I have met at show that claims to like phish can't name one well-known "jam", and listens to studio versions of character zero and sample. And not just girls my age, but much older.

And they just *LUV* Joy.

as a well known philanderer once said: " thats right, the women are smarter"

zimbra

I see what you did slim.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

khalpin

Quote from: VA $l!m on October 15, 2011, 05:53:34 PM
i'm officially off the market.
i've decided my childhood dream of being a monk was the right idea.
your loss ladies.

WhatstheUse?

lets see..

AACB
Hoodie
Gimmetela
messengerbird
Phuzzyphish
iamhydroJen

..am I missing anyone?  I know for a fact that these 6 wonderful ladies love Phish as much as any of us dudes!
Bring in the dude!