News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Welcome new wiki contributors!

Started by jephrey, June 12, 2006, 09:29:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil

Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

White_Bandana

Hey all!!! Honey Brown in celebration of being let in  :beers:

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

noraa

glad I could join you all.  I hope I can be of some assistance.   
anyone who sweats like that must be alright

jephrey

Cool, read a few threads (definitely the stickies and the first few) and peruse the wiki.  And ask questions

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

mopper_smurf

Major Dutch Phish freak has just entered the wiki building. I've got a feeling I will enjoy it here VERY much.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

August

tet

Quote from: august on November 30, 2006, 12:50:09 PM
can i still post here?

a

edit; yes.

heh, one of the perks of having a high post count and high admins running the site  :-D

guess when i edited the membergroups, those with over 3,000 posts got access to this section.  not gonna take it away at this point, considering we are going public in one month and the entire board will be made accessible to all users. 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

jephrey

Plus, pretty much everyone with over 3K posts is or was on the project.

What about all the bad things we said about people here?  :wink:

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

gimmetela

hello kids!  alrighty.  put me to work.

and you best delete all those bad things that may have been said about me,  i'm feeling uber-sensitive today.  :-P

jephrey

First, undo the top button...

Take a look around the wiki and read a few threads.  Get caught up and come up with stuff that the wiki might need or think of data entry that you can do...

J

gimmetela

drvinestein

Hey.  I'm willing to give it a good try.  :-D

Edit: Thanks to whomever for my first karma!

mixmasterob

whats up guys...just kind of browsing, looks pretty solid as of now.   :clap:

whyweigh5.0

sorry I haven't contributed anything yet... things have been a little rough around here and it hasn't really been on my mind...
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/