News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Greensky Bluegrass

Started by Undermind, March 09, 2015, 07:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil

If you haven't seen them lately and they're coming to your area it's worth going, but they've definitely fallen out of my "will drive more than 45 minutes to see" list in the past few years
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

mistercharlie

They put on a good show at All-In Fest, 'opening from TAB'. I hadn't seen them in years before that.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Caravan2001

At their show this weekend at the Eastern, some guy shit and puked on the floor and caused a chain reaction of 15 people puking due to the smell.  The picture I saw of the cleanup is pretty funny.  Apparently half the crowd left at set break lol.

mistercharlie

I saw that too. It made me think of Stand By Me and the pie eating scene.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

anthrax

Did they cover Prince Caspian?

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul