News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

just curious...

Started by alcoholandcoffeebeans, April 17, 2007, 11:05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alcoholandcoffeebeans

what's everybody's reactions to VA tech?

i have friends doown there...
i didn't know any of the kids, but they did...

any takers?
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

jedifunk

reaction?

i'm entirely too desensetized to this stuff anymore... 

but seriously, just an awful tradegy... i feel for any and all that suffered yesterday.
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

alcoholandcoffeebeans

fair enough...

how about comments...
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

antelope19

http://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,5966.0.html

A thread started yesterday, but my thoughts FWIW......

Having gone to school a mere 2 hours away, and also having a handful of friends who went there themselves, this strikes home a little bit.  I can only imagine what is going through those poors kids, not to mention their parents, heads right now.  Would you want to go outside today?  I think it is just awful.  I need to do a little more research before I start running my mouth.  But there is something fishy to me here.  The first two deaths were early AM and then the majority occured 2 hours later?  Why did security think it was contained?
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

alcoholandcoffeebeans

i guess i didn't hunt deep enough to find that thread...

i was a VCU kid for a bit...
when the girl, taylor behle, was kidnapped and murdered...
like 2 years ago... i was there during that...

after that there were two more incidents of girls being attacked...
but they walked away, thankfully...

it's one of those things that i'm not sure about.
i don't think we're EVER 100% safe at all times.

p.s. what about the japanese mayor?
shot and in critical condition.
and now another college evacuated due to a threatening note in a bathroom... seriously.