News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

[[Rollcall]]

Started by drvinestein, August 02, 2007, 10:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drvinestein

<block quote>|
|-
[[Who]] ''else'' '''is''' [[tapping]] ''away'' '''on''' [[their]] ''keyboard''
|
|-
</blockhead>

:beers:

jephrey

I'm trying to get back to the computer more, but I have a few other promises to fill.  I'll be back with force though.  I'd love to do 97 setlists and meet up in 96, or since I use a little program that I made, doing songs is probably best for me because that's rough for someone entering that stuff manually.  I did it that way for a while, but then made a macro in excel and eventually formed it into a program -- for the mac.

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

drvinestein

Quote from: jephrey on August 03, 2007, 11:02:14 PM
I'm trying to get back to the computer more, but I have a few other promises to fill.  I'll be back with force though.  I'd love to do 97 setlists and meet up in 96, or since I use a little program that I made, doing songs is probably best for me because that's rough for someone entering that stuff manually.  I did it that way for a while, but then made a macro in excel and eventually formed it into a program -- for the mac.

J

That's cool.  Too bad I'm on a PC.  I'm all about making stuff easier!

(However, I'd do it anyway.   :oops: )