News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Started by drvinestein, May 09, 2008, 08:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drvinestein

All DNC shows have completed placeholders.

jephrey

Very nice work man...  It's been a while since I've entered anything, but I have used the site for reference a time or 2.  Anyhow, nice progress.  I hope your ethic rubs off.  I'm not sure how many people have been updating anything - it was almost better when we were trying to get a bunch done to "open to the public".  At least for me because I really wanted to have a bunch finished.
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

drvinestein

I hear that.  Just before it opened, new info was pouring in.

I was living on coffee and cigarettes.  :-P

Thanks for the nice words...

jephrey

I took your example a little bit and entered a few songs.  I might try to get around to getting in some more later tonight.  We're really not way far from being at a point where people can come in and touch things up - just missing some hard data.
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

drvinestein

Yup.  Only real nightmare I see is getting all the stats to jive...

The good thing about it though is that, being a db admin, I can make & improve corrections as I go.

jephrey

I just did a bunch of 1995 and a couple songs...  I'll put it in another thread in hopes that people may get the itch to do some entering.

drvinestein

All setlists and DNC placeholders for 1987 >>>>>> IN

:banana:

jephrey

I concur  :banana: