News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018-12-31 - Madison Square Garden, New York, NY - Live Setlist Thread

Started by GBL, December 31, 2018, 08:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GBL

Phish, Monday 12/31/2018
Madison Square Garden
New York, NY

Set One: The Moma Dance, Stray Dog, 555, Sand, Lawn Boy, Steam > Chalkdust Torture > What's the Use? > Play by Play, Waste, Ass Handed, Antelope

Set Two: Down with Disease > Farmhouse > Seven Below > Twist > Harry Hood > Passing Through > Harry Hood

Set Three: Mercury > Auld Lang Syne, Say it to Me S.A.N.T.O.S., Simple, I Saw It Again, Limb by Limb > Rock and Roll > Suzy Greenberg

E: The Lizards, Character Zero
If this is love, I'm never going home..

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

cleech74

Started listening during Stray Dog, and it seems they are continuing the sustained energy level. Sand jam should be fun. :music:
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

shoreline99

Proud parent moment - the intro to Lawn Boy starts up and my daughter says 'is this still lawn boy?'

cleech74

Quote from: GBL on December 31, 2018, 08:34:04 PM
My stream must be way behind right now

Just saw on the mxlr stream I've been listening to each night, that the Siriusxm stream is behind by about ten min.

Doubtful this Lawn Boy will be 30+, like the last one from MSG.
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

cleech74

Quote from: shoreline99 on December 31, 2018, 08:42:58 PM
Proud parent moment - the intro to Lawn Boy starts up and my daughter says 'is this still lawn boy?'

Hilarious. I had the same thought.😀

ytowndan

Quote from: shoreline99 on December 31, 2018, 08:42:58 PM

That's Dad Award material!   :clap:
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

cleech74

shoreline99

That's cdt->wtu transition was much better than the ripcord out of steam.

anthrax

The front of the stage is extended by about 4 or 5 feet from the previous nights

mbw

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

pcr3

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

cleech74