News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

"Using the sink"

Started by fauxpaxfauxreal, August 26, 2009, 11:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whyweigh5.0

I always cringe when I see all the people sitting against those walls at bonnaroo during the hot parts of the day
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

VDB

Quote from: whyweigh4.0 on August 27, 2009, 01:04:30 PM
I always cringe when I see all the people sitting against those walls at bonnaroo during the hot parts of the day

:-o
Is this still Wombat?

flow00

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 27, 2009, 01:22:00 AM
blatantly honest confession/

Never pissed in a sink, can't even piss in a urinal.

Stage fright'd.

My shit just straight up won't work unless I'm in a stall.  Don't know why, but it just won't happen.

I've also learned from this that the stall lines are usually much shorter than the urinal lines.

:| :wtu:

/blatantly honest confession

I'm the same way, especially in a crowded restroom.

Hicks

heh, sometimes it takes me a bit to get going, I find closing my eyes can help sometimes. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

antelope19

reminds me of that guy in waiting
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

flow00

inourdr

Quote from: flow00 on August 27, 2009, 01:08:26 PM

Stage fright'd.

My shit just straight up won't work unless I'm in a stall.  Don't know why, but it just won't happen.

I've also learned from this that the stall lines are usually much shorter than the urinal lines.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQbN0IeMedQ&feature=PlayList&p=DAD2FDA679B80BC5&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=7

justjezmund

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on August 27, 2009, 01:02:55 PM
Two anecdotes:

At Holmdel 2000 my buddy and I were near the back of the pavilion. We feel light splashing on our legs and figure it's rain blowing in. We turn to see some f'd up guy pissing on the giant post supporting the roof. Not cool.

At Bonnaroo this year it became popular to piss on the wooden fence between the VIP hill and the beer stand left of the stage. From where I was standing between that area and the boards the smell of urine was wafting into the audience. Interestingly there was security positioned atop that fence down a ways to monitor the entrance to the VIP/RV area by the stage, and they did not send anyone over to stop this.

ugg gotta love the waft :-P
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

McGrupp

Yo blat, that vid you posted is from Foxfield - you ever been to that?
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

blatboom

Quote from: McGrupp on August 27, 2009, 02:45:29 PM

naw I had just seen it on the interwebs before.

McGrupp

Quote from: blatboom on August 27, 2009, 02:51:05 PM

It's that ridiculous UVA/Charlottesville horse racing event. It's basically like a festival, but instead of hippies doing drugs its preppy douche bags/girls in sundresses getting so tanked they can't see.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

JPhishman

Quote from: flow00 on August 27, 2009, 01:08:26 PM

Stage fright'd.

This can be a problem for me sometimes too.... more so when I'm stoned than drunk. But the worst is when someone's failure to open the floodgates becomes the topic of conversation. Even though they aren't talking about me it's a mission abort at that point.  :oops:
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

alcoholandcoffeebeans

sink?  meh... i just say f~it if the line's too long... but one the seal is broken, i'm kinda screwed...
if the option is available, i'll go for the alleys or bushes instead of waiting... i always have kleenex' in my purse for that reason, alone :)
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

blatboom

Quote from: McGrupp on August 27, 2009, 02:56:33 PM
Quote from: blatboom on August 27, 2009, 02:51:05 PM

It's that ridiculous UVA/Charlottesville horse racing event. It's basically like a festival, but instead of hippies doing drugs its preppy douche bags/girls in sundresses getting so tanked they can't see.

I've always wanted to go to the Strawberry Hill races and partake in the debauchery but it's never worked out.

guyforget

ugh, was that video some dude slip and sliding through a urinal trough?  its pretty quick and of poor detail. 

it must just be that horse racing fans are some of the biggest morons in the world

i dont give a shit how much i drink, you could never convince me to do this:

http://www.youtube.com/v/9n8xMAh29rc&hl=en&fs=1&

watch the dude @ 1:20 get pegged in the face, fuck that.

-AD_