News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Bah Humbug.

Started by VA $l!m, December 20, 2005, 12:36:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

:-P
...somebody had to say it.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

rowjimmy

I'd second that emotion but... I already bought myself a present.  :mrgreen:

antelope19

:-D :-D :-D, hahahaha.  Somebody had to say it.  I haven't had a chance to get myself a present yet, but I'm thinkin' after work I will be headed straight to Best Buy to pick up a certain New years show that was released today. :wink:
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

VA $l!m

slim's  christmas present score:

myself: 2
everyone else: 1

antelope19

:-o :-o :-o, hahahaha.  Short list this year?

jephrey

I got mine a little early for the trip to the inlaws!  In the past, I'd talk this thing up even though I had only owned one used first gen one about 4 months ago.  It had a broken scroll wheel and wouldn't do lossless.  My love for this thing just tripled when I opened it up.  It's beautiful.  And for those of you who say who cares about the movies...  You probably haven't watched one on there, because once you do, you're like, holy crap is that awesome.

Yahoo!
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

jephrey

Oh, back to the topic.  Aside from getting and giving gifts, spending time with family, time off work (for me anyway), and the celebration of whatever religions celebrate in December, This time of year sucks*

*-unless of course you live in a place where when it's this cold, the powder is fluffier, and you ski/ride/board/sled/bobsled/iceskate
*-unless you live in this century and shop online to avoid getting trampled

The holidays rule!  So I'll Bah Humbug your Bah Humbug and raise you a God Bless us Everyone!

Jephrey
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

antelope19

I second that!!!!  God bless everyone.  Week4paug has been a wonderful addition this year for me.   :-D  I love this "place". 

VA $l!m

alright, the sentiment is 'nice' and all...
but get it the hell off my bitch and complain thread!  :wink:

blah, blah, merry f-ing christmas, blah...
:-P  :mrgreen: :-P

ucusty

antelope19

Fine!!!! :evil:  This place sucks ass.  Screw You guys!!!  And Screw Christmas.  BAH!!!! :lol: