News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Last Complete Music DVD You Watched?

Started by mopper_smurf, October 28, 2008, 10:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

:syf:
Capitol Theater, Passaic, NJ (11/24/78)

Jack Straw
Sugaree
Me and My Uncle
Big River
Stagger Lee
Passenger
Candyman
New Minglewood Blues
>From the Heart of Me
Loser
Promised Land

I Need a Miracle
Good Lovin'
Friend of the Devil
Estimated Prophet
Shakedown Street
Ollin Arrageed
drums
Fire on the Mountain
Sugar Magnolia

Johnny B. Goode
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

khalpin

Somehow the DVD release of this snuck underneath my radar until last week.  What a nice upgrade over that 7th generation VHS copy.

qop24

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

mopper_smurf

Quote from: khalpin on August 04, 2010, 09:06:45 AM

Somehow the DVD release of this snuck underneath my radar until last week.  What a nice upgrade over that 7th generation VHS copy.

Same here. Ordered it just now.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

StCarl

Some friends stopped by for vapors and beer last week with this ridiculous thing:

Originally aired in 1970, this filmed television special captures Raquel Welch at the peak of her stardom.  Raquel Welch sings hits of the day, including "California Dreaming," "Everybody's Talkin'," "Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head," "Here Comes the Sun," "Good Morning Starshine," "Aquarius/Let the Sun Shine In," "The Sounds of Silence," and a rock `n' roll medley with Tom Jones that includes "Rip it Up," "Slippin' and Slidin'," "Lucille," "Tutti Frutti," and "Jenny Jenny." Tom Jones adds a solo version of "I Who Have Nothing." Welch and Bob Hope sing and dramatize "Rocky Raccoon," with the former pulling off a credible imitation of Mae West and the latter hamming it up. John Wayne also appears for a short sketch on a Western back lot set. Welch is radiant throughout, whether wearing high-end fashions or a space-age bikini and boots.

Quote from: McGrupp on January 25, 2011, 02:39:37 PM
your overall taste in phish shows perplexes me.

WillBreathes

I thought this was excellent, except for the Jack White (and maybe Christina Aguilera) appearances. 

I loved the whole beginning where Scorsese is trying to get a setlist so he can be ready, and it makes it appear that he got it as the Stones were walking on stage.
tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither

Phish_Lifer

Pink Floyd- Pulse

Obsessed with this DVD now. Some really great performances. the Sax player was fantastic, the girls were great, and David seemed to be enjoying himself.
You just lost the game.

whatthecello42

Black Angels by George Crumb, and Ghost Opera by Tan Dun

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

justjezmund

:phish:

Live in vegas

+ extras, just cant skip Guy forget
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Phish_Lifer

From Netflix (1 DVD at a time.. SO PAINFUL)
Phish- The Clifford Ball

I found the audio without a problem, but does anybody know where I can find the video for the entire concert? I don't like watching one set at a time and sending it back, not being able to go back to it... Only on Set 1 Day 1 now, but it's damn good and I don't want to send it back... I WANT IT ALL!!  :-D

You just lost the game.

khalpin

Quote from: Phish_Lifer on October 04, 2010, 05:35:39 PM
From Netflix (1 DVD at a time.. SO PAINFUL)
Phish- The Clifford Ball

I found the audio without a problem, but does anybody know where I can find the video for the entire concert? I don't like watching one set at a time and sending it back, not being able to go back to it... Only on Set 1 Day 1 now, but it's damn good and I don't want to send it back... I WANT IT ALL!!  :-D

http://www.buy.com/prod/the-clifford-ball-phish/q/loc/322/210754596.html

Phish_Lifer

Find as in free  :-D But I s'pose this one's worth it   :roll:  :mrgreen:

And I s'pose it's a bit too big to be torrented unless someone were dedicated enough to seed in 7 different parts
You just lost the game.