News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The RUMOR MILL THREAD for **ALL RUMORS** [individual threads will be deleted]

Started by redrum, November 29, 2008, 09:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gah

I love all the "guests" interested in this topic.

Seriously, they're playing on the moon at the end of the summer. It's gonna rage! Book your hotels now!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

pcr3

Quote from: Caravan2001 on January 11, 2019, 11:48:18 AM
Quote from: Hicks on January 11, 2019, 11:31:46 AM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on January 11, 2019, 11:07:57 AM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on January 11, 2019, 10:53:48 AM
Heard the Woodstock thing is real.  I mean, we all know it's real, but I heard it's real that Phish will be there.

I could be wrong, but I have a hard time believing they're playing SPAC and Boston and CT and all those Northeastern dates only to play Watkins for Woodstock.

Nobody's gonna bail on a regular Phish show to go to Woodstock though, they are two completely different things.
Yeah, I mean they would sell tix at all the venues regardless and the Northeast has gotten somewhat shafted the last couple of years so a fest appearance shouldn't affect NE ticket sales one way or the other IMO.

Let's not get carried away on who has gotten somewhat shafted.  New England sure has, but not the northeast.  Granted, all of the northeast shows the last 2-3 years seem to be concentrated in one venue...
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

khalpin

Trey was at the Rangers/Capitals game yesterday sitting with Jim Dolan (CEO of MSG).  With Trey being a Flyers fan, do you suppose he just finished booking another New Year's run?

susep

Quote from: gah on January 11, 2019, 12:13:24 PM
I love all the "guests" interested in this topic.

Seriously, they're playing on the moon at the end of the summer. It's gonna rage! Book your hotels now!

Elon!   :-P 

Hicks

Quote from: khalpin on March 04, 2019, 01:44:31 PM
Trey was at the Rangers/Capitals game yesterday sitting with Jim Dolan (CEO of MSG).  With Trey being a Flyers fan, do you suppose he just finished booking another New Year's run?

I don't think either Trey or an MSG bigwig do much in the way of nailing down a booking, that's what their "people" do.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mattstick

Bill Simmons has been saying James Dolan will sell the Knicks for the right price, maybe that's why Trey was meeting with him. 

If the Knicks can get Trey, KD and Kyrie they'll finally be great.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Hicks on March 04, 2019, 05:34:13 PM
Quote from: khalpin on March 04, 2019, 01:44:31 PM

I don't think either Trey or an MSG bigwig do much in the way of nailing down a booking, that's what their "people" do.

Pretty sure Trey just likes hockey.

cactusfan

Heard something about a 6 night MSG run in july.

From someone who knows someone who knows someone, so, yeah. But that's what rumor threads are for...

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

saw this over on the phish reddit. It was originally posted on .net, the OP there was correct on the mexico venue change and some other dates.......

Nov. 29 Dunkin Donuts Center Providence RI
Nov. 30 Dunkin Donuts Center Providence RI
Dec. 1 Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Uniondale NY
Dec. 2 Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Uniondale NY
Dec 28-31 Madison Square Garden

birdman

Quote from: emay on July 22, 2019, 05:31:38 PM
saw this over on the phish reddit. It was originally posted on .net, the OP there was correct on the mexico venue change and some other dates.......

Nov. 29 Dunkin Donuts Center Providence RI
Nov. 30 Dunkin Donuts Center Providence RI
Dec. 1 Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Uniondale NY
Dec. 2 Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Uniondale NY
Dec 28-31 Madison Square Garden
Good lord that would be awesome
Paug FTMFW!

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

sunrisevt

Goddam 40-something  :phish:  heads will send those ticket prices through the fucking roof.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.