News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

8 songs and Spring 2000

Started by jephrey, December 18, 2006, 04:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jephrey

So I added 8 songs today, and Spring 2000 has links to all songs setlists and venues.  Plus all notes are entered for individual songs for spring 2000.  I have a few more things to do, but I might be able to power through Japan 2000 this week (for songs, and I might be able to do venues too).  With all those songs down, I don't expect a ton from the rest of the year...  So essentially, I should have 30-40 more songs entered and 2000 looking nice by NYE.  If some of you could go in and improve on my text writeups for some of these songs, that'd be great.  Anything else anyone can help with would rule.

If I kick ass, I'll do some 1999 and 1997 setlists too.

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Casey Lenahan

hey jephrey you should add more songs but keep the ones that arn't done in a different color because i tried to figure out setlists but was a little puzzled but songs i can fly through.
I owe Aug $20

jephrey

Well, I believe everything on the Category:Song page is "finished".  There are some with imperfect writeups, and the data is straight from ihoz so that's questionable too, but for the most part, everything that has a page is either complete (but don't be afraid to add more) or could use a tune-up on the writeup.  I sometimes even put that as a note.  Anything that's red isn't done yet, so go to the 2000 page and click on any red song name and you'll see if it's done.

zat work?

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Casey Lenahan

I owe Aug $20

Casey Lenahan

I can really start hammering away once this week is finished because i got one last week and im done with school
I owe Aug $20

jephrey

Nice...

I'm trying to at least piece this together in a hurry.  Even if people can only enter a blurb for one song a day, we'll be set.  We have a lot of people.

J