News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

!!!NBA!!!

Started by VA $l!m, February 22, 2012, 10:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

great season so far for the Nuggets too. tied for first in the West. Cant wait for Will Barton to come back and Isaiah Thomas, even though Monte Morris has been handling PG pretty well.

Stoked!!

emay

mattstick

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mattstick on December 04, 2018, 08:52:13 AM
Thank the refs.

And our guys for losing their 3 pt mojo.
WTF was that?!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mattstick

Yeah, it's a good sign when we can get jobbed by the refs, miss a shitload of 3s and still have a good chance to win.

It's a bad sign that we had no answer for Jokic.  Not that there are too many big men with that skill set but he seemed un-defendable.

VA $l!m

Denver was sef lookin nice. -- Milsap broke his toe last night appparently though. tough loss if so.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

mattstick

Raptors taking it to the west coast teams right now, crushed LAC and GSW on a b2b? What is even happening?

emay

They on fire.

Denver barely back at #1 for the West

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mattstick on December 13, 2018, 11:29:51 AM

Raptors taking it to the west coast teams right now, crushed LAC and GSW on a b2b? What is even happening?

Don't jinx it!  :wink:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mattstick

The refs love Denver.

emay

That Lakers come back was wild last night. Rondo with the buzzer beater against the Celtics!

Nuggets got a tough one tonight in Philly. Beat the 76ers last time at home but now with Tobias Harris and pretty sure Redick or Simmons was out last time we matched up.

VA $l!m

trade deadline was crazy this year.
big time pick ups for 3 of the top teams in the east.
philly with tobias is hardcore and gasol with toronto could be insane as well.
milwakee getting mirotic too...
with the Olodipo injury now just those teams and celts gonna make a harcore eastern playoffs between 4 teams.

sorta messed up anthony davis is gonna prob sit the rest of the year out too.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

emay

Isaiah Thomas might play tonight. Got tickets for the game, lets go!

mehead

Quote from: emay on February 13, 2019, 10:58:58 AM
Isaiah Thomas might play tonight. Got tickets for the game, lets go!

I forgot he was still in the league
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Hicks

Stoked we signed Kantner, he's a bit of a headcase but it could be just what we need to level up. Especially if Layman keeps tearing it up like he has been over the last month. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.