News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

!!!NBA!!!

Started by VA $l!m, February 22, 2012, 10:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

VA $l!m

LOLebron goin to La LA land, lmao.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

VA $l!m

Wow, didn't see that coming.
Golden State swipes up Boogie for just 5mil, lol.
If he comes back healthy thats the strongest starting 5 in the history of the game. wow.

Hicks

It's beyond ridiculous at this point. 

If Boogie is good to go they might as well just skip the season and give the Warriors rings.

Meanwhile Blazers can't even hold onto to role players like Ed Davis.  :frustrated:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

tet

i really thought Lebron might come to NYC finally...  though with Allan Houston still on the payroll probably, I guess that's always a tougher reality to make happen. 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

VA $l!m

Quote from: tet on July 03, 2018, 02:47:35 PM
i really thought Lebron might come to NYC finally...  though with Allan Houston still on the payroll probably, I guess that's always a tougher reality to make happen.
TBH this is the best part about Lebron going to LA. I mighta had to turn in my lifetime knicks fan card if it ever happened.
Quote from: Hicks on July 03, 2018, 01:51:37 PM

If Boogie is good to go they might as well just skip the season and give the Warriors rings.

Meanwhile Blazers can't even hold onto to role players like Ed Davis.  :frustrated:
Yeah but yall signed S. Curry today!  (.......Seth)

Hicks

Quote from: VA $l!m on July 03, 2018, 04:41:13 PM
TBH this is the best part about Lebron going to LA. I mighta had to turn in my lifetime knicks fan card if it ever happened.

Yeah just what we need, another guard. 

I hope they get somebody good for CJ, but they will probably fuck that up too.
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

VA $l!m

Quote from: Hicks on July 03, 2018, 06:05:52 PM

heh i wa sjoking about curry, but yeah the blazers just seem stuck getting over the hump the last few years. I forgot about CJ, are they moving him ?

Caravan2001

Quote from: VA $l!m on July 04, 2018, 12:04:03 AM

heh i wa sjoking about curry, but yeah the blazers just seem stuck getting over the hump the last few years. I forgot about CJ, are they moving him ?

We just picked up like 50 guards so it looks like he might be on the block, but who knows.  I hope he stays.  Just not sure why we didn't get a sick forward.  We are still crushed by the Meyers Leonard contract too.  Worst contract in the league :-(.

Hicks

Quote from: Caravan2001 on July 06, 2018, 12:06:05 AM
Quote from: VA $l!m on July 04, 2018, 12:04:03 AM

We just picked up like 50 guards so it looks like he might be on the block, but who knows.  I hope he stays.  Just not sure why we didn't get a sick forward.  We are still crushed by the Meyers Leonard contract too.  Worst contract in the league :-(.

Blows my mind we are paying Leonard all that cash and then we couldn't cough up 4 million for Ed Davis. Such ineptitude. 

But yeah with the amount of guards we now have, you gotta figure they are looking to move CJ. 

Buffalo Budd

New season, new lineup, go Raps!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on October 17, 2018, 07:43:55 PM
New season, new lineup, go Raps!

Pretty big question mark hanging over Kawhi this year, I hope he's back to his old self, I really do.

VA $l!m

Nice opener from the Blazers last night taking down Bronbron in his debut :)
Stauskas was on fire.
RIP Paul Allen btw, Def. one of the NBA's greatest all time owners. He will be missed.

VA $l!m

Knew there was a reason i loved Klay Thompson.
Caught him sporting a Steal your face hoodie in post game interview tonight after he broke the 3 point record. 14 threes in 2 and half quarters btw, lol.
:syf:

VA $l!m

Toronto's killlin it MAtt.
Lovin' everything about  their revamp this year.