News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

College Football 2014-2015

Started by zimbra, August 21, 2014, 05:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blatboom

what is this KOLL-ej fut-BOL you people speak of  :-(

hey Hokies almost bowl eligible baby!

zimbra

"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

antelope19

So given the way these bowl games have played out, on a scale of 1-10, how overrated would you say the SEC is?
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

zimbra

I'd say a 7... Funny how the West has spared/
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

antelope19

Bobafett

Quote from: antelope19 on November 28, 2015, 03:40:18 PM
On our way to the Egg Bowl!

Nice man!  I went to see the alabama-Msu game a few weeks ago.  Have fun and enjoy those cowbells. 

Chad Kelly is a joke!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

antelope19

Ahem.......who's a joke?  :wink:

Bobafett

Was an ugly game for my side!  Congrats to the rebel black bear men
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

zimbra

- Trey Anastasio

antelope19

What is the University of Oregon

antelope19

Great championship game tonight!

runawayjimbo

Quote from: antelope19 on January 09, 2018, 12:09:36 AM
Great championship game tonight!

I've been dragging all day but glad I didn't turn it off after Georgia went up 20-7 late in 3rd qtr (like I should have). Great game.

Also, the question to the Jeopardy answer above is actually "Who is any team Andy Reid is coaching?"
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

VDB

In addition to hating Alabama like all reasonable people do, I feel a little extra bad today for my UGA-alum sister and bro-in-law. Woulda been nice to celebrate a family championship, divisional rivalry be damned.
Is this still Wombat?

antelope19

Headed to the Bama-Louisville game tonight. Very lucky to have received free tix for the family! :)

Bobafett