News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

circulating SBDs?

Started by jedifunk, April 02, 2006, 11:46:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

Quote from: Frawg on July 19, 2007, 09:19:22 AM
Are you talking about the one that's in m4a format?  I have that and wouldn't mind uploading it tonight.  Not sure if that's what you mean though?  Let me know.

I think that's all that exists at the moment anyway.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

sophist

correct sir.  The lossless files never circulated. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

duggy

Frawg: Yep, I'm talking about the m4a version...I didn't even know it existed and would love to hear it....that night blew my head off with the opening Curtain followed by my favourite YEM....thanks in advance...I'll look back here for a link later tonight...thanks again...

August: 'Sup man?! I'm always lingering around...just doing more MMW trading/seeding, etc...I'll be seeding some PHISH '97 jam compilations soon...some I've seeded before, and one compilation I've never seeded (jams from Europe Summer '97)...not sure if you've grabbed those before, but watch for them on bt.etree....
dug

antelope19

also, iirc, the My Soul encore was not included in said sbd.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Frawg

Quote from: duggy on July 19, 2007, 09:57:51 AM
Frawg: Yep, I'm talking about the m4a version...I didn't even know it existed and would love to hear it....that night blew my head off with the opening Curtain followed by my favourite YEM....thanks in advance...I'll look back here for a link later tonight...thanks again...

August: 'Sup man?! I'm always lingering around...just doing more MMW trading/seeding, etc...I'll be seeding some PHISH '97 jam compilations soon...some I've seeded before, and one compilation I've never seeded (jams from Europe Summer '97)...not sure if you've grabbed those before, but watch for them on bt.etree....
dug

The Ghost and YEM from that show are freaking incredible, so so cool and funky, just super smooth, plus black eyed katy taboot.  Look for it around 7 tonight, central time.

duggy

Right on Frawg! And yeah the Ghost is smokin' as well...I love the entire show really, and that 3 night run in Worcester was out of this world!

Thanks again...I'll check back later tonight...
dug

Frawg

http://www.sendspace.com/file/n4ehr3

take note of the insane bass courtesy of Mr. Gordon on Ghost, particularly about midway through.

So So good, fat fat thick thick funky ass bass

Set the Controls

I have 8/14/98 (FM>DAT>CDR) and 8/15/98 & 8/16/98 FM>DAT on DAT if Marmar would like to transfer them (I have a nice Sony R500 but my stand alone has died and I don't have a way to transfer them to my computer).

Also, if someone could help me w/ the an upload of the partial 4/22/92 IIp (http://db.etree.org/shninfo_detail.php?shnid=18560), I'd appreciate it! :-)

Marmar

In case you haven't heard.....I've walked away from doing that sort of thing anymore......I'm currently trying to figure out how I'm gonna get everyones tapes back to them.....

Sorry.....wish I could help....really I wish I could......Depression has a way of taking over ones life, and right now I'm completely consumed by it.....

Besides....I was never really any good at it anyways.....all I did was fuck up things, since that's all I'm good at inherently.
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Set the Controls

I'm sorry to hear that Marmar, and I hope things improve for you and life becomes brighter for you. I thought you did a great job on all you did, and thank you for your efforts. Take good care and I hope things work out for you.

p.s. If someone else would like to transfer the DATS, please let me know.

Marmar

Thanks for the kind words regarding the txfers and stuff....

Things won't improve though, so don't waste your energies on insignificant me.
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: Marmar on September 22, 2007, 07:52:03 PM
....I was never really any good at it anyways.....all I did was fuck up things, since that's all I'm good at inherently.
my bet is a lot of folks here (self included) will strongly disagree with that.

be well.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Declan

oh the positives and negatives of every aspect of life.  What  :phish: has taught us  :-)
Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.

jasonsobel

Quote from: Set the Controls on September 22, 2007, 07:55:47 PM
p.s. If someone else would like to transfer the DATS, please let me know.

I'd be happy to transfer any uncirculated Phish DATs
sing me back home before I die

Boge

does anyone have time to reupload the 11-28097 sbd???? all the links are expired. even if someone could email me a working link at mbogigian@gmail.com or on aim at georgewboge this would be incredible. thanks