News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Week4paug Needs [Suggestion Box]

Started by ucusty, November 09, 2006, 10:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Quote from: Sophist on August 14, 2009, 02:36:49 PM
Quote from: Hicks on August 14, 2009, 02:35:54 PM
My brain's ignore function is working just fine.
we don't all have special powers like you.

Sad but true, although if everyone had my skill set nobody would know how to cook or slam dunk a basketball.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

antelope19

The paug needs a post count requirement to be allowed to post in the Shakedown Street section.  It hasn't happened alot, but IMO this'll keep unwanted solicitors out of here. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

sophist

Quote from: antelope19 on September 23, 2009, 01:28:53 PM
The paug needs a post count requirement to be allowed to post in the Shakedown Street section.  It hasn't happened alot, but IMO this'll keep unwanted solicitors out of here.
you mean you don't want it to the reach level of Craig's List?
Quote from: 22 year old phemale phan seeksSassy Tela here, looking for a sloth daddy.  Forbins need not apply.  Must be well endowed and down for roll playing (inverted mocking bird a must)
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

mbw

Quote from: Sophist on September 23, 2009, 02:07:59 PM
Quote from: 22 year old phemale phan seeksSassy Tela here, looking for a sloth daddy.  Forbins need not apply.  Must be well endowed and down for roll playing (inverted mocking bird a must)

:lol:  is that real or did you make that up?

rowjimmy

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on September 23, 2009, 02:11:52 PM

He posts that to Craigs List Atlanta every Friday.

sophist

I made it up. 
Quote from: rowjimmy on September 23, 2009, 02:13:47 PM

:lol:  BURN'd
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Tweezy

If I haven't seen it, it's new to me!

PIE-GUY

Whenever I 'paug by phone I love that it takes me right to the first post since I was last in the thread. I wish it would do that when I'm 'pauging from the pc. Just sayin'.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mbw

Quote from: rowjimmy on September 23, 2009, 02:13:47 PM

Quote from: Sophist on September 23, 2009, 02:14:18 PM
I made it up. 

LOL

brillant on both accounts

blatboom

Quote from: PIE-GUY on September 23, 2009, 08:29:35 PM
Whenever I 'paug by phone I love that it takes me right to the first post since I was last in the thread. I wish it would do that when I'm 'pauging from the pc. Just sayin'.

the only time it does is if you hit a thread from the main page.

any [easy] way to make this universal?

rowjimmy

I always click on the and it takes me to the newest post.

blatboom

guyforget

-AD_

PIE-GUY

Quote from: rowjimmy on September 23, 2009, 09:13:08 PM

WOW!!! You just greatly improved my daily life... nice!  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: PIE-GUY on September 23, 2009, 11:24:38 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on September 23, 2009, 09:13:08 PM

WOW!!! You just greatly improved my daily life... nice!  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:-o

I didn't realize this either!  :clap:

Bring in the dude!