News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

PHiSH Project 1991 Master Thread

Started by moonmoog, January 29, 2009, 12:58:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twatts

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=532901

ph1991-10-15.11819.shnf
ph1991-10-17.28289.flac16
ph1991-10-18.17904.shnf
ph1991-10-18.95065.shnf
ph1991-10-19.469.shnf
ph1991-10-24.4521.shnf
ph1991-10-27.26414.flac16
ph1991-10-28.17905.shnf
ph1991-10-28.25493.flac16
ph1991-10-31-101771.flac16

Part 2 of 2.  Enjoy!

Terry

Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

blatboom

Quote from: twatts on February 20, 2010, 06:03:34 PM
As soon as I get my new HHDs set up I'll start the rest of 91.  methinks I have it all...

Where did we leave off???

Terry
thanks a million for reviving 1991 Terry, and I'm a big fan of the mega torrents... but unless I'm mistaken no September shows were seeded, any chance of getting those up at some point?  thx again

twatts

Quote from: blatboom on February 24, 2010, 05:15:54 PM
As soon as I get my new HHDs set up I'll start the rest of 91.  methinks I have it all...

Terry
thanks a million for reviving 1991 Terry, and I'm a big fan of the mega torrents... but unless I'm mistaken no September shows were seeded, any chance of getting those up at some point?  thx again

I'll do that batch next to catch everyone up...

Terry

Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will

blatboom

Quote from: twatts on February 24, 2010, 07:13:06 PM
Quote from: blatboom on February 24, 2010, 05:15:54 PM

Terry

I'll do that batch next to catch everyone up...

Terry

you da man

twatts

----------------------

I want super-human will

Acoustic Army

Thank you so much for the chunks of 91.. Before I archive these to disc.. Does 7/27/91 circulate??  Thank you Terry and to everyone else involved in this project..

:beers:
AA

twatts

Quote from: Acoustic Army on March 03, 2010, 09:45:19 AM
Thank you so much for the chunks of 91.. Before I archive these to disc.. Does 7/27/91 circulate??  Thank you Terry and to everyone else involved in this project..

http://db.etree.org/lookup_show.php?shows_key=2721&show_users=true

Its out there, but I've never seen it circulate...  ANybody know Jeff Woolfall???

Terry

----------------------

I want super-human will

twatts

I'll get November going in a while...  I'm trying to balance time between 2x projects...

Terry

----------------------

I want super-human will

Fee

Thanks again Terry.  Quick question...9/28/91 is in the database...Was this seeded?  I didn't see it on the August-Sept. , but I could be wrong.  Honestly just trying to get clarification.  Thanks.

twatts

Fee:  It was not seeded...  Otherwise, I would have it...

Here is part 2 of 3 of November:  http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=533369

Terry

----------------------

I want super-human will

blatboom

I'll post an ISO for 9/28 to try to get it out there..

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Fee

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

twatts

----------------------

I want super-human will