News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

RIP Jack McConnell

Started by Buffalo Budd, February 06, 2018, 01:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Sad news for the McConnell family.

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

VDB

What an impressive fellow he was.
Is this still Wombat?

mbw

emay

Quote from: VDB on February 06, 2018, 02:35:48 PM
What an impressive fellow he was.
Got to see those amazing tap dancing skills at Charleston 2010.
RIP Mr. McConnell!  :phish:

birdman

Saw him guest a few times. Not easy to do that in front of thousands of wooks.
RIP
Paug FTMFW!

sunrisevt

I waited on him & Page once in Burlington, about a million years ago ('98?). Super nice guy, and got the classic embarrassed eye roll from his son when he was cutting up.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.