News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The RUMOR MILL THREAD for **ALL RUMORS** [individual threads will be deleted]

Started by redrum, November 29, 2008, 09:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

Quote from: Caravan2001 on September 08, 2017, 06:07:59 PM
Quote from: emay on September 08, 2017, 05:38:29 PM
haha I got a notification from FB today that "Ticketmaster has changed the time of the event Phish" and I thought hmm no more Phish shows

TM fb account is going back to Baker Dozen event pages and just editing the date to Dec 27th..Dec 28th etc  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

But also for the main point they have a page for the 27th....which would be 5 nights at the Garden

But Rangers play on 27th so.....

ahhh yeah def looks like some TM intern is trolling everyone, they now have 13 events for dec 27th phish show

mattstick

mistercharlie

Quote from: mattstick on September 08, 2017, 07:53:03 PM

Heard it from my guy that NYC Summer Residency 2018 is a lock.

Hmm, if this is the new touring pattern I am going to have to start saving for a trip every year. But that means buying less records. I'm torn.  :|
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

anthrax

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

ph92

Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

Nedstruzz

Well I think its pretty common knowledge by now but apparently four nights MSG over New Years will be announced Tuesday 9/19.  I'm always surprised if my sources are right about these things but I figured I'd pass it on. 

emay

Quote from: Nedstruzz on September 14, 2017, 03:42:23 PM
Well I think its pretty common knowledge by now but apparently four nights MSG over New Years will be announced Tuesday 9/19.  I'm always surprised if my sources are right about these things but I figured I'd pass it on.

Sounds about right.

mehead

makes sense
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

VA $l!m

so no fall (or spring) tour huh?
just summer and nye runs is the current meta?
srry i barely keep track these days.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

emay

Quote from: VA $l!m on September 15, 2017, 03:47:55 PM

Hoping to see fall tour return next year

gah

Quote from: emay on September 15, 2017, 04:14:38 PM
Quote from: VA $l!m on September 15, 2017, 03:47:55 PM

Hoping to see fall tour return next year

me too.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Nedstruzz

So at the end of the day yesterday I received a text saying 2pm Wednesday (Today).  We'll see. 

rowjimmy

Quote from: Nedstruzz on September 20, 2017, 08:42:49 AM

So at the end of the day yesterday I received a text saying 2pm Wednesday (Today).  We'll see.

#NailedIt