News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

have you heard about...?

Started by alcoholandcoffeebeans, December 04, 2007, 12:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lifeboy

Saw this posted on FB....

http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayinhealth/should-unborn-babies-be-treated-obesity#.T3upaPa_NA0.facebook

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on April 03, 2012, 10:55:27 PM
No confusion here, i would fuck the hell outta that dude.

i LOL'd

that right there might just be sig-worthy...
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

antelope19

Just saw on another board that Kurt Cobain passed away 18 years ago today. Am I really that old?
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

gah

Quote from: antelope19 on April 05, 2012, 02:29:11 PM
Just saw on another board that Kurt Cobain passed away 18 years ago today. Am I really that old?

WHAT is this fucking nonsense?!?!  :x

::takes back birthday wishes::
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Hicks

I dunno how do you feel about Derek and the Dominos?
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mbw

Quote from: Hicks on April 05, 2012, 02:42:08 PM

I dunno how do you feel about Derek and the Dominos?

LOL.

antelope19

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

PIE-GUY

For the New Yorkers amongst us... be excited!! Alamo is coming to the City!!

http://drafthouse.com/blog/entry/alamo_drafthouse_goes_to_new_york

QuoteAustin, TX--- Thursday, April 5, 2012--- Alamo Drafthouse Cinema is pleased to unveil its plans for its first location in New York.  The five-screen Manhattan-area theater will be owned and operated by Alamo Drafthouse and located on the Upper West Side, occupying the former Metro Theater at 2626 Broadway.

"My often-stated top priority for the Alamo Drafthouse has been to open a venue in New York," said Alamo founder and CEO Tim League.  "When we discovered the availability of the historic Metro theater, we immediately knew we had found the perfect location for our new Manhattan home."

The venue will feature five screens of new releases, repertory programming and the Alamo's unique signature programming.  Like all Alamo Drafthouse theaters, the Alamo Drafthouse at the Metro will provide food and drink service to your seat and will uphold its famously strict no-talking policy.  The new theater is currently scheduled to open in 2013.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

antelope19

Facebook to purchase instagram. I hope they don't go and mess with one of my favorite apps!  :|

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

phil

Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

mbw

rowjimmy

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on April 12, 2012, 08:55:52 AM
Quote from: khalpin on April 12, 2012, 07:54:07 AM
Quote from: Undermind on April 12, 2012, 04:59:00 AM
http://articles.cnn.com/2011-04-06/us/maryland.toilet.prank_1_toilet-seat-maryland-man-donnelly?_s=PM:US
That's just so wrong.

serves the guy right for sitting bare assed on a walmart shitter.
a little glue is the least of his worries.

SER.

I respect that there are emergency situations that might cause one to enter a WalMart and even its restroom but you've gotta risk a knee and hover on that thing.

VDB

It would take a unique level of desperation for me to drop a diggity at a Walmart.
Is this still Wombat?

nab

We often worry so much about what happens if we don't have enough time on this earth to do what we want.  What happens when we survive our youth.  How alive are people we pass each day who seem inert.