News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2009-06-20/21 Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI - Official Roll Call Thread

Started by alcoholandcoffeebeans, January 30, 2009, 08:06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Declan

scored lawn tix....

i think i might have has seats but the problem i was having was the country said US not Canada and it was shutting me out right at confirmation....

but when i would try to change the country it would fuck right up on me until around 1:20-1:30....

see ya there folks!!
Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.

blastoplast

Alpine both nights...pavilion.  I got these through the lottery.  I'm glad because dealing with Livenation sounded like total B.S.  What is the deal these days?!?!  Something has to change because these brokers and ticket agencies are ruining the live music scene.
If you listen too closely to the sound, you might miss the music.  -Jim Henson

WillBreathes

I am doing my ankle stretches now.... since I will be on the lawn both nights :)
tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither

jedifunk

only shows i'll be seeing, but we do have tix... i wasnt even going to try for tix, but the wife asked me to give it a shot, and we got them!

will be staying in barrington (chicago suburb) which is about 50 mins away... which is perfect.  i have no need/desire to see the lot (been there, done that).

but i will be on lot in time for the G Crew meeting... so after that would be willing to have a paugers meetup.

lets plan that shit!
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

phg

I bought my lawn tickets for both nights over the phone, after 90 minutes of trying through the website.  She said there were no more pavs left, but then, at about 12:30, I finally pulled a single pavilion ticket on the website. So as long as I can find someone willing to let me take their ticket stub back up to the lawn, I can get my tour buddy and I in the pavilion for 6/20!

this is really great, knowing another weekend at alpine is coming!    :beers:

It'll be nice to actually have a hotel room for these shows.  I'm doing the rest of the tour hotel-less.

mbw

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

lifeboy13

After 3 hours of Stress this morning I was able to get a Lawn for both nights.  I need to get my touring bro in but should be able to find an extra there.  Driving from Minneapolis, See ya there.
Good Day, Every Day!

Declan

Quote from: jedifunk on January 31, 2009, 05:49:09 PM
only shows i'll be seeing, but we do have tix... i wasnt even going to try for tix, but the wife asked me to give it a shot, and we got them!

will be staying in barrington (chicago suburb) which is about 50 mins away... which is perfect.  i have no need/desire to see the lot (been there, done that).

but i will be on lot in time for the G Crew meeting... so after that would be willing to have a paugers meetup.

lets plan that shit!

good shit man, i was gonna say i have extra lawn tix if jedifunk needs em  :wink:!
Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.

crickpappy

I'll be lawn groovin' too!! Sorry tehdead, just noticed out avatars are the same, guess I might have to change mine!

alcoholandcoffeebeans

found out, being in the homeland tonight, about 7-8 of my crew from back here will be up for the show...

that makes me excited BEYOND belief...   :banana: :banana: :banana:

if you guys want... i have a few peoples number already that will be at Alpine...
i can be like Slim and gather all the numbers together and SOMEWHAT be in charge of a get-together of the paug...

let me know :)
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

lifeboy13

Does anyone know when the Live Nation Tix are sent out??  I wonder if people  are gonna have summer tour tix for trade at the Hampton lots.

Good Day, Every Day!

lifeboy13

I don't know how to link the YouTube clips here but check out "Breaking News : Dirty Phish Wooks Destroy Hampton" OMG that's funny.
Good Day, Every Day!

rowjimmy

Quote from: lifeboy13 on February 01, 2009, 09:16:40 AM
  Does anyone know when the Live Nation Tix are sent out??  I wonder if people  are gonna have summer tour tix for trade at the Hampton lots.

Unless they printed @ home, I bet not.

lifeboy13

Anyone that got shut out should check EBay.  There are several auctions that aren't moving too fast and you can get the damm things for face almost.
Good Day, Every Day!