News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Eastbound and Down

Started by Blaise, March 03, 2009, 10:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

Quote from: jephrey on October 06, 2010, 09:42:19 PM
Nice, I saw season 1 a while ago and am 3 shows into it a second time...  I have a favorite line

"It wasn't the extacy, it was the burrito"

Haha!

I've got the first episode of season 2 and am getting the second now.

Woot
"it's the egg rolls, not the extacy" 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

gah

Well, you a tits or ass man? You can't be both, it's like israel and palestine!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

emay

Quote from: goodabouthood on October 12, 2010, 01:28:41 PM
Well, you a tits or ass man? You can't be both, it's like israel and palestine!

One of the best moments of Eastbound and Down

UncleEbinezer

I know its crude but we are talking Eastbound and Down here...

QuoteRemember, there is no "I" in team, but there is a "U" in c*nt.
So don't be little jealous c*nts, ok?

It caught me so off guard. 
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

ytowndan

Quote from: UncleEbinezer on October 12, 2010, 04:49:00 PM
I know its crude but we are talking Eastbound and Down here...

QuoteRemember, there is no "I" in team, but there is a "U" in c*nt.
So don't be little jealous c*nts, ok?

It caught me so off guard. 

Quote from: ytowndan on October 04, 2010, 08:17:46 PM
It was quite a vulgar quote, but I gotta admit, I laughed my ass off at it...

"There is no 'I' in 'Team', but there is a 'U' in 'Cunt'"   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

I like how we both felt the need to warn how "crude/vulgar" it was, as if someone who's reading this thread in the first place would be offended.   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

UncleEbinezer

Fail for me to not go back far enough.  I guess its because I don't really ever use that word and a lot of people hate it.  We do have a few women here too and I try to respect that...usually.   :evil:

But I guess we have 2 black kettles here.   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

mistercharlie

Quite a few great lines in this one.

"Well, it's no mystery that ass has always been tits' greatest enemy. It's almost like a Muslim/Jewish thing, but with tits and ass."

"It's like, godamn, Cocktoberfest up in here."

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

phil

"so, how much does it cost to buy a mexican baseball team? ten bucks and a burrito?"
"...haha that's racism! i love to racism, bro!!"
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

mistercharlie

"This whole time I thought you were the whore with a heart of gold. Instead you're just a whore with a regular whore's heart."
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Augustus

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

phil

Quote from: Augustus on January 10, 2012, 05:26:45 PM
Get fakkin pumped, phannerz.

Oh snap. My DVR doesn't go that far in advance.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

barnesy305

mistercharlie

Consider me fakkin' pumped!