News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

today, i hate:

Started by VA $l!m, May 16, 2005, 06:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justjezmund

People who get on a plane when they know they're sick.  Now we gotta go back to a gate and kick this bed ridden bob to the curb.  WTF?!?!
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

kellerb

Quote from: JustJezmund on October 08, 2010, 11:32:12 AM
People who get on a plane when they know they're sick.  Now we gotta go back to a gate and kick this bed ridden bob to the curb.  WTF?!?!

Yeah, fuck Jimmy Carter

mistercharlie

At least you get to spend more time next to the cute chick. If you need any help 'spitting game to her' check out the "Schooling phishhead92" thread.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mehead

Quote from: mistercharlie on October 08, 2010, 05:04:18 PM

At least you get to spend more time next to the cute chick. If you need any help 'spitting game to her' check out the "Schooling phishhead92" thread.

I knew there was a purpose to that thread
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

sls.stormyrider

this rant may belong in the politix but - I hate this.

this patient of mine has a business that is failing, partly because she had surgery the end of last year (still paying the bills cause her insurance sux) had to close shop for 2 - 3 months), partly because her store got flooded this spring, partly bad luck / bad economy.
her health insurance company, which sucks (see above0 dropped her 3 days before it became illegal to do so
she doesn't qualify for assistance with her health care bills because she owns a house,
she's trying to sell it but it's only worth 1/3 of what she bought if for

on top of all that, was just diagnosed with cancer.

some people just get f**d up the ass.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

VA $l!m

Quote from: slslbs on October 08, 2010, 09:43:10 PM

this patient of mine has a business that is failing, partly because she had surgery the end of last year (still paying the bills cause her insurance sux) had to close shop for 2 - 3 months), partly because her store got flooded this spring, partly bad luck / bad economy.
her health insurance company, which sucks (see above0 dropped her 3 days before it became illegal to do so
she doesn't qualify for assistance with her health care bills because she owns a house,

yes.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

qop24

that it looks like yet again i'll miss

it's ice
horn
fee
makisupa
strange design
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

mehead

Quote from: qop24 on October 11, 2010, 10:05:29 AM
that it looks like yet again i'll miss

it's ice
horn
fee
makisupa
strange design

I hear ya - been wanting a Fee for a long time...fingers crossed for Augusta or Manchester   :roll:

VDB

Whoa. Bum deal.
Is this still Wombat?

DoW

that does suck.  from my experience, for every one person who gets screwed, there are 2 that beat the system.  we need to stop people from beating the system in order to make it right for patients like the above.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

mehead

that's just plain wrong

I hate having to work on a holiday..at least I have Austin and Broomfield to listen to and a LST tonight!!

nab

I hate finally getting time to run over to the court house to pay vehicle registration and remembering when I got there that it was fucking columbus day.

That's the problem with working alone on Mondays; no one around here to talk me out of a bad idea before I do it. 

Should have read the thread first.   :frustrated:

StCarl

That is rough.  When everything cascades like that, how is a person supposed get control over it?

Cancer and health insurance companies - maybe if we make it long enough, future human will wonder how the fuck we lived with either one.
Quote from: McGrupp on January 25, 2011, 02:39:37 PM
your overall taste in phish shows perplexes me.

qop24

Quote from: StCarl on October 11, 2010, 04:09:34 PM

Cancer and health insurance companies - maybe if we make it long enough, future human will wonder how the fuck we lived with either one.

that's a BIIIIIIIG maybe
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 14, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Trey actually is totally inspired with ideas up the ass

Quote from: kellerb on July 06, 2011, 07:16:17 PM
When you're on droogz you don't remember which eye's supposed to be lazy

justjezmund

Quote from: mistercharlie on October 08, 2010, 05:04:18 PM

ha, just saw this way after the fact.  we ended up exchanging digits, but nothing materialized.  oh well.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.