News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

today, i hate:

Started by VA $l!m, May 16, 2005, 06:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VDB

I assume the answer is yes, but you checked the drain for hair, right? Periodically I have to go to work on the bathtub and the bathroom sink my wife uses and you would not believe the amount of hair I pull out of those drains. Then they empty like a champ again, at least for a while.
Is this still Wombat?

rowjimmy

Once it's fixed, get a tub shroom.

mopper_smurf

Pink Floyd cover bands. It seems like every venue in The Netherlands has fallen for one of them.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

anthrax

ups lost my msg tix  :frustrated:

Buffalo Budd

That sucks anthrax but usually you can get that worked out with ticketbastard.

I lost my keys at the beach, pretty sure they aren't coming back.  :frustrated:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

anthrax

sorry to hear about your keys! 

it was through phish, not TM.  it's pretty funny that we pump so much money into music today and i would have expected much more from them.  all music today wants to do is point fingers at ups and tell me good luck dealing with them.

emay

When I got my car broken into before the Gorge, they stole the PTBMs along with my backpack and musictoday just re-issued them at the box office on the morning of the show

mistercharlie

Today I hate that I got to listen to the entire Crosseyed & Painless from 7/25... at a single stop light. My 15 minute drive home from work took me an hour today due to multiple wrecks and police redirecting people down streets that can't handle that kind of traffic.  :frustrated:

eta: i feel like a dick now
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

Damn, now i feel like a dick. Turns out the ruckus that caused all that traffic wasn't a bunch of wrecks, it was one wreck involving one car with four teens. Then when a policeman showed up to help them they began shooting the police officer that arrived to help them.  :shakehead:

https://www.wthr.com/article/southport-police-officer-shot-killed-on-south-side-2-suspects-in-custody
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

sls.stormyrider

holy shit

you're not the dick here...
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

ph92

Blowing up batteries. And the instant sore throat that comes with inhaling the smoke.  :shakehead: :shakehead:

Now I feel like shit
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

gah

Quote from: ph92 on August 02, 2017, 03:43:39 PM
Blowing up batteries. And the instant sore throat that comes with inhaling the smoke.  :shakehead: :shakehead:

Now I feel like shit

You shouldn't put batteries in your bowl.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

ph92

Quote from: gah on August 02, 2017, 04:43:45 PM

Now I feel like shit

Is that a freelapse?  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

gah

Quote from: ph92 on August 02, 2017, 04:45:13 PM
Quote from: gah on August 02, 2017, 04:43:45 PM

Now I feel like shit

Is that a freelapse?  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

bruh, trust me,  just don't do it.  :shakehead:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mehead

Waking up this morning to see that Irma has made a shift to the west and is essentially headed right my way in metro Atlanta. Luckily it will probably be a tropical storm by then but still sucks.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged