News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

05/31 - Fenway Park - Boston, MA - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by VA $l!m, May 31, 2009, 11:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

starting in a couple hours i suppose.

personally i'm headed to go Kill some phools on Socom. :samurai:

Gnite peeps. :-)
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

GBL

whore, you just wanted your name next to the thread for all timez!
If this is love, I'm never going home..

VA $l!m

Quote from: GBL on May 31, 2009, 11:15:38 PM
whore, you just wanted your name next to the thread for all timez!

Lot Security'd!

:banana:

w00t!

Caravan2001

I should go hook up with you on SOCOM, but I gotta relearn the controls, it's been months....let's hook it up soon though...

guyforget

no offense, dudes, but im gonna try to keep this one limited to discussion based on actually hearing the show, either from downloads or being there live.  carry on in the setlist thread. 
-AD_

Caravan2001

no offense taken....my bad...Anyway, listening now, the Sample sounds great...I want to skip ahead, but I am holding off for now....

jephrey

How do you guys want to do this?  Song by song as we listen?  I suppose shit could get jumbled up, but if it's not done that way, we'll just have to keep a text file open - if going track by track.  If you just go for a "feel of the show" review then it wouldn't matter I guess.

Oh, and yes, sample does sound good - even if it's hard to not jump ahead.
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

guyforget

i was really talking to the people below your post at the time, caravan, but it doesnt really matter.  its going to be hard to keep up w/ 2 threads, i think we'll probably toss some more ideas around tomorrow as to how to better manage this to keep things orderly.  

what i hope is that by having one thread we can get past all the redundancy of multiple individual account threads or listening threads, which would hopefully allow discussion to progress more quickly and further in-depth.  

-AD_

Caravan2001

SkrunkDaddyDogDiddy

Quote from: caravan2001 on June 01, 2009, 12:38:28 AM
Quote from: SkrunkDaddyDogDiddy on June 01, 2009, 12:31:41 AM
I like Ocelot a lot!

Me too, reminds me of Meat a little.....
It definitely did remind me of another song, i couldnt put my finger on it though. Meat is probably what it was but I don't want to go back and listen to ocelot again because I am in the middle of stash. Trey is playing much better than he did at hampton!

jephrey

Ocelot coming on now.  Based on the rehearsal audio, I like this one a lot too.  Someone mentioned somewhere that it sounded a bit like Tennessee Jed, and I have to agree.  My first thought agreed with you Caravan, on the 2001 Meat feel - I think that's related to the bass.  I can dig on the way these lyrics sound too.  A bit pop-ish, but who cares?  Not me.

Now that I've listened to this version, my opinion is the same.
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

VA $l!m

Quote from: guyforget on June 01, 2009, 12:32:41 AM
i was really talking to the people below your post at the time, caravan, but it doesnt really matter.  its going to be hard to keep up w/ 2 threads, i think we'll probably toss some more ideas around tomorrow as to how to better manage this to keep things orderly.  

what i hope is that by having one thread we can get past all the redundancy of multiple individual account threads or listening threads, which would hopefully allow discussion to progress more quickly and further in-depth.  

???

one random post makes me out of line?
ser.?

guyforget

no, lol

i split the topic and merged the posts that i removed from this thread w/ the setlist thread, so youre not seeing how it was before the work.  

best thing to do is to let it go and start listening to the sbds (i havent seen an aud yet) and post what you think.  :)

-AD_