News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

AKRON/FAMILY

Started by Gumbo72203, June 16, 2009, 03:04:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TNT

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 24, 2014, 10:34:16 AM
I remember being envious of said stickers.

Dude.  I have a short stack of these things set aside just for you.  :-D

Just need a mailing address -- shoot me a message.

Peace,
TN
So Long, and Thanks for All the Phish

Bobafett

Thanks mang!  Gonna tag some shit!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

gah

Quote from: Bobafett on September 20, 2014, 09:48:15 AM

i'm looking to do the same. pm sent!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

TNT

Quote from: gah on September 20, 2014, 12:06:14 PM

gah, yours are on the way as of today.  Intended to send yesterday but Monday Kicked My Ass.  Hard.  Anyway, y'all taggers post some pix!

So Long, and Thanks for All the Phish

gah

Quote from: TNT on September 23, 2014, 11:12:47 PM
Quote from: gah on September 20, 2014, 12:06:14 PM

gah, yours are on the way as of today.  Intended to send yesterday but Monday Kicked My Ass.  Hard.  Anyway, y'all taggers post some pix!

sweet, thanks! will do!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mbw

Just heard Set Em Wild in a Michelin commercial.
That was weird.

ytowndan

Quote from: mbw on August 06, 2016, 12:59:13 PM
That was weird.

Thought the exact same thing yesterday. 

I had to do a double take at the TV.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: ytowndan on August 06, 2016, 02:57:26 PM
Quote from: mbw on August 06, 2016, 12:59:13 PM
That was weird.

Thought the exact same thing yesterday. 

I had to do a double take at the TV.

yes!
completely caught me off guard packing yesterday.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Hicks

Are these guys still a band? 

It's been three years since the last album and they don't appear to be touring. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Buffalo Budd

From wiki, so grain of salt and such...

QuoteSet After their December 2013 tour of Japan , Akron/Family decided to call it quits to focus on personal side projects. Leaving the door open for a possible Reunion in the future ,meanwhile front man Seth Olinsky started his own band Cy Dune and his own record company Lightning records with a friend. Dana Janssen , primarily drums started Dana Buoy and Miles Seaton primarily has been touring Europe promoting his solo album.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 08, 2016, 06:43:10 PM
From wiki, so grain of salt and such...

QuoteSet After their December 2013 tour of Japan , Akron/Family decided to call it quits to focus on personal side projects. Leaving the door open for a possible Reunion in the future ,meanwhile front man Seth Olinsky started his own band Cy Dune and his own record company Lightning records with a friend. Dana Janssen , primarily drums started Dana Buoy and Miles Seaton primarily has been touring Europe promoting his solo album.

Bummer, hopefully they come back. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

I'd hold the salt. That's pretty much the deal.

Never say never, tho.

Buffalo Budd

New Dana Buoy coming out in Feb - http://www.brooklynvegan.com/dana-buoy-releasing-new-album-ice-glitter-gold-stream-a-track/
That track sounds like old school AK, I like it.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

I'm on board for that.

Buffalo Budd

For you West coasters...