News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Mr. C's Right Leg Summer '09 Mix

Started by mistercharlie, July 03, 2009, 02:16:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

I had today off, the house to myself, a bottle of vodka in the freezer, a bag of smoke and a tour fulla great Phish music. So I decided to put together my own mix of east coast summer tour '09. I stayed away from any of the jams used in McGrupp's 3.0 mix so as to keep it fresh. :-D
I'll post the tracklist later.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/5uigde

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

Here's what I used:

YEM 06-18
Boogie On 06-16
Tweezer 06-07
Piper 06-21
Destiny Unbound 05-31
DWD 06-18
Meatstick 06-04
Wolfman's Brother 06-12
YEM 06-04
YEM 05-31
Twist 06-05
Timber 06-02
Ghost 06-20
Tweezer 06-19
Bathtub Gin 06-14
Undermind 06-10

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

GBL

Surprised you didn't use any of the 12 zero's from the tour  :|
If this is love, I'm never going home..

Undermind

Quote from: GBL on July 06, 2009, 05:47:53 PM

I'm in the process of creating a Character Zero Only mix.  Would you like the link?
:rockout:
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

GBL

Quote from: Undermind on July 06, 2009, 05:49:41 PM
Quote from: GBL on July 06, 2009, 05:47:53 PM

I'm in the process of creating a Character Zero Only mix.  Would you like the link?
:rockout:

No.
If this is love, I'm never going home..

mehead

made on my Zero mix - but thanks anyway
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

mistercharlie

Yeah, I couldn't decide which Zero to use so I just left them all off, or maybe I just couldn't bring myself to listen to Zero one more time before next leg of tour. :lol:

rowjimmy

I'm gonna take them all, layer them atop one another, and see how it sounds.

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: rowjimmy on July 07, 2009, 09:44:44 AM

I'll give you a hint.

It's somewhere about here...

:rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk:

HammondOrganism

Quote from: rowjimmy on July 07, 2009, 09:44:44 AM

It would prolly sound like a whole lot of flange effect that doesnt fit with the rhythm of the jam. I am somewhat of a fan of the raunchy effect trey has used since 03, but it doesnt belong in a Zero jam. IMO
Mike rating the Fishman Tune
On a scale from 3 to 4......i give it a 4

WhatstheUse?

^

Interesting, cuz for me, Trey bringing our the dirty, raunchy tone was about the only thing that made Zero interesting to me!
Bring in the dude!

Lifeboy

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 10, 2009, 06:28:44 PM
Trey bringing our the dirty, raunchy tone was about the only thing that made Zero interesting to me!

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke: