News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Paug Runners' World

Started by GBL, August 21, 2009, 06:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sls.stormyrider

good work, "lope

as for night vs morning - I find I'm much looser in afternoons, but it does me no good because the only time I have to run is in the AM. So, I get up early - it's nice, peaceful, and cool in the summer (and dark in the winter)
bottom line - whatever works
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

guyforget

we are underway, live from the denver rock & roll marathon where my wife is running her first full. 

go, holly, go! 
-AD_

mattstick

Run Holly Run!

Heather and I are cheering her on...

alcoholandcoffeebeans

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

sls.stormyrider

"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

justjezmund

Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

guyforget

-AD_

Multibeast12

guyforget

-AD_

Buffalo Budd

She looks pretty happy Guy, can we assume she did pretty well for her first full marathon.

I've just been getting back on track the last couple of weeks getting out every night after work.
Love my new sneaks.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

antelope19

Big congrats to Holly on her first full!

I ran my first half this weekend up in Baltimore.  I am sore as hell, but managed to finish in just under 2 hours!  I was super psyched!  My official time was 1:59:47!!!!!!

I officially hate hills.   :-D
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

mattstick

Great pic of Holly, Allen.  Congrats to both of you =)

@antelope - nice dude, just under the wire for 2 hours!

My girlfriend & I ran the Toronto Zoo 10K together on the weekend, I cruised at about 70%, checked out the animals and enjoyed the nice fall weather.  I'm gonna ramp up the training in the winter months and push for a sub-40min 10K in the spring.

guyforget

way to go, 'lope.  denver is flat, so she didnt have to worry about hills too much, just a small gradual incline.  but, she started running in west virginia, so, we know hills. 

4:59:26 i think was her official finish time.  her goal was 4:40 so she was a little slow, but she still finished strong and is feeling pretty good today. 
-AD_

sls.stormyrider

antelope19

Signed up for another 10 miler in Va Beach in early decmber.   :-D
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment