News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2010 Widespread Panic Tour Thread

Started by sophist, January 19, 2010, 11:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

postjack

Quote from: hesthemamba on February 10, 2010, 06:10:12 PM
anyone else find it weird that Band of Horses will be joining in for the tail end of this tour? I love band of horses, but what are they doing playing with widespread? did i miss something?

last year at The Wharf Keller, NMAS, and The Avett Brothers opened for Panic over the three night run, respectively.  I did think the Band of Horses thing was a little weird.
Quote from: phil on July 06, 2011, 07:09:31 PMI hate every band except phish.
Quote from: sophist on April 29, 2011, 04:31:54 PM::cancels summer Phish show plans to achieve psychedelic warrior status::

kellerb

Quote from: postjack on February 10, 2010, 07:48:02 PM
anyone else find it weird that Band of Horses will be joining in for the tail end of this tour? I love band of horses, but what are they doing playing with widespread? did i miss something?

last year at The Wharf Keller, NMAS, and The Avett Brothers opened for Panic over the three night run, respectively.  I did think the Band of Horses thing was a little weird.
I did?

postjack

Quote from: kellerb on February 10, 2010, 08:11:53 PM

I did?

Yeah, you were amazing.  The best part was you wore shoes, and not all of your songs were about the scene and dank budz.  :clap:
Quote from: sophist on April 29, 2011, 04:31:54 PM::cancels summer Phish show plans to achieve psychedelic warrior status::

kellerb

Quote from: postjack on February 10, 2010, 08:41:18 PM

I did?

Yeah, you were amazing.  The best part was you wore shoes, and not all of your songs were about the scene and dank budz.  :clap:

I'm just happy that I didn't play Terrapin on piano in a lounge-act style, which caused me to leave my own show at setbreak last time I was in indy

postjack

Quote from: kellerb on February 10, 2010, 08:50:51 PM

I did?

I'm just happy that I didn't play Terrapin on piano in a lounge-act style, which caused me to leave my own show at setbreak last time I was in indy

:shakehead:

wow, you are terrible.

kellerb

Quote from: postjack on February 10, 2010, 09:21:09 PM

I did?

wow, you are terrible.
I know.  and I was headlining too.  no NMAS to be found.

postjack

Quote from: kellerb on February 10, 2010, 09:23:46 PM

I did?

wow, you are terrible.

While you are here fielding comments, "Best Feeling" might be my least favorite jamband anthem ever.

kellerb

Quote from: postjack on February 10, 2010, 09:29:30 PM
Quote from: kellerb on February 10, 2010, 09:23:46 PM

I did?

wow, you are terrible.

While you are here fielding comments, "Best Feeling" might be my least favorite jamband anthem ever.

If it makes you feel any better, I've pee'd distinctly to the left ever since I wrote "kidney in a cooler"

gah

I'd like to comment the above exchange was quite entertaining. Also, Band of Horses relocated to the South Carolina? Maybe WSP is trying to reach a broader audience? Also, PJ, you seriously don't like Best Feeling? That's always been one my favorite KW tunes...
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

postjack

Quote from: goodabouthood on February 11, 2010, 10:51:17 AM
I'd like to comment the above exchange was quite entertaining. Also, Band of Horses relocated to the South Carolina? Maybe WSP is trying to reach a broader audience? Also, PJ, you seriously don't like Best Feeling? That's always been one my favorite KW tunes...

nah, it's alright, I just don't dig it like I used to when I was 19. doesn't have the staying power of a Harry Hood or Barstools & Dreamers or Eyes of the World, just to snag some other tunes I consider anthemic to their respective scenes.

sophist

bump for tour opener.  I'm going tomorrow and Saturday.  Anyone else going? 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Undermind

z-man is doing a live audio stream of tonight's show if you are into Panic.  I wish z-man would follow Phish and do this!

zzzstream
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

rowjimmy

zman did a number of Phish shows last year...

maybe streaming will happen...

Caravan2001

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 28, 2010, 08:59:37 AM
zman did a number of Phish shows last year...

maybe streaming will happen...

He's obviously a Panic fan though...while he has some of the fastest seeds up, a lot of the track names and tracking he does for Phish shows are kinda questionable/funny....def not a Phish head...