News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

02/16 - Terminal 5 - New York, NY - Live Setlist Thread

Started by redrum, February 16, 2010, 02:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

I'd just like to say that I came here for tonight's setlist and although that was a total fail, this thread is indeed full of win.   
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

cleech74

^Awesome, Hoodie!  Hope you had a blast.

Best Setlist/Non-Setlist-spoiler-thread, yet. :-P  I'm almost tempted to go to Trey.com to check it out.  Or not.

I guess we'll never know...

And Happy Mardi Gras to all y'all Paugers!
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

cleech74

Quote from: Hicks on February 17, 2010, 01:36:53 AM
I'd just like to say that I came here for tonight's setlist and although that was a total fail, this thread is indeed full of win.

FTW?
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

blatboom

ugh really not a fan of Jen doing Black Dog but glad it was a fun show

sophist

Just look at every other show of the tour and you'll get the gist of it.  It's pretty much a non-rotating setlist of cayman review, night speaks, sand, liquid time, shine, Tuesday, drifting, etc. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

nab

Quote from: sophist on February 17, 2010, 08:28:09 AM
Just look at every other show of the tour and you'll get the gist of it.  It's pretty much a non-rotating setlist of cayman review, night speaks, sand, liquid time, shine, Tuesday, drifting, etc. 

It looks like even Trey has given up updating the setlists at trey.com.  Last one up there right now is the 02/12 show. 

redrum

sounds like he did the acoustic set from the request he got for it on the 14th.
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

blatboom

Quote from: redrum on February 17, 2010, 09:38:34 AM
sounds like he did the acoustic set from the request he got for it on the 14th.
most definitely.  Trey is the man

jam>

was a fun show. i saw this one and connecticut on saturday. both good shows. trey seems relaxed and happy and playing on point.

terminal 5 is such a lame venue though. too crowded. boomy sound. there are so many amazing venues in the city. fuck terminal 5. radio city would have been great.