News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Vibes & More for our friend, WhyWeigh

Started by gah, August 11, 2010, 03:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrum

Quote from: guyforget on September 12, 2010, 02:06:44 AM
this is all i got...

QuoteSo this is a bit of a long story, but I'm so glad I discovered your threads.  I was on my way home to Denver and saw Shawn's accident happen, so I got out of the car to help.  Shaw's luggage was thrown from his vehicle, and I picked up his scattered belongings.  The only reason I found this thread was because it struck me as so personal that I was picking up his clothing from the road, so I looked at his luggage tag, and discovered his name so I could talk to him through the window.

Anyway, I was at the scene long after the two Flight for Life helicopters had taken off, so I thought for sure something would be in the news.  I have searched and searched, and when I plugged in Shawn's name, your threads about the auction finally came up.  I'm so glad people are helping.

Quote from: guyforget on September 11, 2010, 02:53:02 AM
an amazing story that really just blew my mind more than this whole situation already has. 

w o w.

Quote from: gainesvillegreen on September 11, 2010, 11:15:03 PM
Quote from: whyweigh4.5 on September 11, 2010, 10:45:18 PM
no, im home now

:clap:

:clap: :clap:
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

couldn't have said it better myself, RR.

humanity never ceases to amaze me, daily.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

whyweigh5.0

thats nuts
i think i do remember a woman talking to me through the window... but im not sure if it was a medic or not
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/