News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

recommendations for wireless headphones??

Started by MeltMe, October 10, 2010, 02:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MeltMe

i've been looking at the Sennheiser RS series (110, 120, 130.)  i'd like to spend $100, but will go up to $150 if there's a dramatic difference.  the senn's reviews are for the most part positive except for people saying they dont stay on their heads well especially if your head is smaller, which mine is.

i just want to use them for around the house and yard, no on the go use, so the size of them isnt really an issue. 

if anyone has any tips for helping them stay on my head, i'll go with the senn's.

i know wireless vs. corded is a huge difference, and corded isnt an option right now.  i moved in with my gf and my music enjoyment is suffering cause im used to cranking my tunes throughout the house and that aint happenin'  :shakehead:

i'm not stuck on the senn's but they do seem to be the winner's as far as sound, price, quality, and reliabilty in transmission is concerned. 

any help to get my  :music: back on full time is appreciated!

nothing i see can be taken from me...

twatts

I'd have to say from my recent googling on this, that the Senns are the way to go...  And I hear the Kleer Senns are way better than the lower end ones...  I'd love to have a set of the 170s.

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

mopper_smurf

Go for the Senn's. And buy your gf a pair, too. I bought her a pair when the neighbours had another cry baby.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

MeltMe

tks guys...the kleer senn's dont  have the range that the lower end ones do.  i think they were "line of sight" so anything through a wall or door, won't make it.   i want to be able to go out in the yard.

im in between the 120's and 130's, found a lot of different models on ebay that aren't on the senn site.

mopper, which ones did you get?

nothing i see can be taken from me...