News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

10/11 - 1st Bank Center - Broomfield, CO - Live Setlist Thread

Started by redrum, October 11, 2010, 08:17:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrum

good evening ladies & gentlemen.

10/11/10

I.  Runaway Jim, Foam, Back On The Train, Wolfman's Brother, Reba, Halley's Comet, Tweezer, What Things Seem, Squirming Coil > Antelope

II.
The Golden Age, Piper, Camel Walk, Alaska, Gotta Jibboo, Wading in the Velvet Sea, Twist, Fluffhead, BDTNL

e.
Sleeping Monkey, Tweezer Reprise
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Casey Lenahan

I owe Aug $20

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Casey Lenahan

I owe Aug $20

mehead

good evening sir!  I believe we are in for h33t tonight

PYITE opener
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

roggae

Clearly it's all awful.

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

mistercharlie

Probably won't be around for tonight's show, but after listening to last night's I bet the bring heat tonight. They're going to be throwing the 'High Stinky Cheddar'.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

tet

Quote from: tehdead on October 11, 2010, 08:20:12 PM
dam phish or mnf????

tough choice

normally i'd be torn but my cable is out in NYC right now- strange, but we did just have a crazy lightning storm move thru... maybe it'll come back on quickly, would be nice to do both!!
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

mbw

Casey Lenahan

I owe Aug $20