News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Walking Dead

Started by mistercharlie, October 21, 2010, 09:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Anyone else psyched for this new series? All the ad's during the Friday the 13th movies have me pumped. I read the comics for a while and can say that it's a great story and the show looks to be doing it justice.

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

rowjimmy

Totally.

And yeah, the ads have definitely done it for me. I was moderately intrigued before but now I can't imagine missing it.

postjack

totally, positively, completely psyched. everytime the ads come on during Mad Men I just lose at on my girlfriend. I like to point out that it is described as "epic", and also it has zombies. and its AMC, achieving the greatness HBO kind of used to.
Quote from: phil on July 06, 2011, 07:09:31 PMI hate every band except phish.
Quote from: sophist on April 29, 2011, 04:31:54 PM::cancels summer Phish show plans to achieve psychedelic warrior status::

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

sunrisevt

I've read all the books except the most recent (vol. 12?), courtesy of my neighbor. They are awesome and freaky. Sort of like if they made The Road into a cartoon.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

rowjimmy

I haven't read them... maybe I should pick them up?

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 21, 2010, 10:33:00 PM
I haven't read them... maybe I should pick them up?

Definitely. They're totally entertaining.

justjezmund

Never really heard to much about this.  Looks pretty awesome. 
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

rowjimmy

The first episode has leaked and is circulating on the interwebs now.

/just sayin'

mistercharlie

^ I saw that and have refrained from watching it so that I can watch it in all it's gory glory on TV with the little woman.

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

rowjimmy

Way psyched at this point...

mistercharlie

For anyone who has AMC On Demand, they have the first issue of the comics up to watch in 'Motion Comic' form.

And for anyone who's never experienced a Motion Comic, check it out. It's a pretty damn cool idea.

rowjimmy

There were zombies at my Metro station this morning.